Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I would have said the Red Sea Holiday Village as it has a slide is on the beach has lots of kids activities, is AI and has a couple of malls to wander to of an evening.

Another popular hotel on this board is the Hilton Sharks Bay, but I beleive it has a more limited beach than the HV and am not sure about the slide.

Both of these hotels attract a fair amount of Brits so there is actually a good possiblility of your children meeting others to play with, many AI's in Sharm have a mixed nationality cliental of Russians, italians and Brits.

Doe :wave
Edit posted at same time as you Celine :tup
I totally agree with Celine and Doe :tup The Holiday Village is the one that immediately springs to mind .Its a fab place to take the kids plenty for them to do all day long.Waterslides,zip wire,playground,high rope course,wavelength,kids club,kids entertainment in the evening,activities in the pool during the day for them.Its an AI hotel and i could not fault the food ,lots to choose from.There's also a kids section in the restaurant . Your children are probably old enough to enjoy the snorkelling just off the hotel jetty too.Its safe to walk around during the evening with quite a few shops within walking distance outside the hotel as well as a McDonald's and a few other food restaurants.Hope this helps! I'm going there again 2nd year running with my 15 and 10 year old .
Hi try looking at Park Inn Nabq as it has a waterpark - all incl not far from beach and walking distance to shops etc or Aquablu Hadaba part of Pickalbatross.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.