Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi Bruce.We are going in December and will stay at The Adelphi Suites on Sukhumvit Rd.We stay for two nights when we arrive and three nights before departure.In between we are in Phuket at Katathani Beach Resort. Never been to either before but have heard first class reports of both.If you are looking for the high life then you should find it around Suukhumvit.Bit passed all that just want a nice bottle of decent plonk and early to bed. Have a great holiday.

Ian
the skytrain really is a must. You will use it most nights although if you stay in Sukhumvit you might manage a night without using it. It is easy to use. :) Buy a day ticket so you don't have to scutter about getting tickets each time you use it.
I have stayed at the Majestic Grande on Soi2 found it to be a great hotel with nice rooms and a good quality buffet breakfast and is close to all the action
The Landmark is a great hotel, although there seems to have been some mixed reviews popped up[ in recent times. I'm staying at Pullmann King Power this time, excellent reviews and close to the skytrain. Maybe not as central as Landmark, but as Bangkok is so big, as long as you are close to the skytrain it doesnt really matter so much.
You can stay in sheraton, really near all the nightlife
You can stay in sheraton, really near all the nightlife

Which one? I find the Royal Orchid Sheraton rather soulless. Havn't been in the Sheraton on Sukhimvit Road.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.