Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hi Ruthbean,

it is nearer to Garrucha, past the commercail centre. It is not too far away from the main strip of bars and there is a bus service going up and down all day,

Hope this helps, I'll bet you cannot wait.

Are you going with a tour operater or independant?

Diane
hi diane

we are doing it ourselves with my mum and dad, hubby and toddler. We are hiring a private apartment on the golf course for two weeks so have booked that already as we wanted specific dates....from what people have told us we aqre best waiting for flights, would you recommend that? We want flights from manchester as we are ten mins from ringway. Never been to almeria but have just had two lovely weeks on the east coast of majorca so enjoyed the peace and quiet, thats what we want in almeria.
Well you will certainly enjoy Mojacar, it is really special. It depends on what time of year you go to assess how quiet it is. It does get very busy in July and August as many of the Spainish go there for their holidays.

Yes I would wait for your flights and get them from Monarch when they put their summer seats on sale. This is usually about Nov, Dec. They may be slightly cheaper when first on sale, but their prices stay pretty constant and are good value. it is a very good airline in my experience. http://www.flymonarch.co.uk use the contact us link to ask their customer services when the flights are going on sale.

I would suggest you hire a car, you can get a 5 seater, and keep it for your holiday. that way you can get about in the resort. The cheapest car hire is http://www.carjet.com , by far. And I have never beaten their prices. They are like a broker who deal with all the agents at the airport and they find the cheapest for you.

Hope all of this helps, good look

Diane
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.