Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
:tup Fanny

You won't need a visa for the qud bikes however depending on your dive location you may require one http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=189&start=220

puppet42 wrote:
we are going to the aqua blu in july only thing we will be doing is the quad bikes and diving do we have to have a visa?

The Visas now are NOT needed for diving even out at the Ras Momhamed Reserve the new visas cover the entire Sinia Peninsula so even the Monastry is covered without
The Visas now are NOT needed for diving even out at the Ras Momhamed Reserve the new visas cover the entire Sinia Peninsula so even the Monastry is covered without

:tup Thats good news Gray, when did this get introduced?
This what we found out it came in late last year because when I was offered scuba diving at Ras Mohamed
I said no not got a visa
to be told don't need them any more as long as you stay in Sinai it's OK

so you need one for Cairo and if you plan to visit Eilat (??in Israel )

This came from a tour rep so we checked it out with the rep from another travel company as we only ever saw ours once
we have just changed our hotel from the hauza beach to the Albatros aqua blue and tbh im a little confused i got 2 brouchures saying beach is 10km away from the hotel and i asked about the sister hotel i read about and the travel agents say there isnt one can someone pls clear this up for me

is there a beach nearer than 10km to the albatros Aqua Blue?
is there a sister hotel to it ?
is it only 3km into sharm town ?

thanks in advance :)
blondeybear wrote:
we have just changed our hotel from the hauza beach to the Albatros aqua blue and tbh im a little confused i got 2 brouchures saying beach is 10km away from the hotel and i asked about the sister hotel i read about and the travel agents say there isnt one can someone pls clear this up for me

is there a beach nearer than 10km to the albatros Aqua Blue?
is there a sister hotel to it ?
is it only 3km into sharm town ?

thanks in advance :)

Travel Agents are RUBBISH they know NOTHING :rofl

Sister Hotel is the Albatros Beach it's within walking distance but there is a free shuttle bus too the beach is there
if you have Google Earth then
Aqua Blu is Here (it's an old photo on Google this is the front entrance) Lat 27.857235 long 34.393375
Albatros Beach is here lat 27.859819 long 34.299558

OR turn right out of the gates 50 yards turn left then bear right another 50 yds and you're there
thank you so much for clearing it up for me ur right travel agents were useless i cant wait to go to egypt this is out 1st time there and this hotel looks awesome and has good reviews :tup
blondeybear wrote:
thank you so much for clearing it up for me ur right travel agents were useless i cant wait to go to egypt this is out 1st time there and this hotel looks awesome and has good reviews :tup

WE were there November

trying to work out how to afford to get back
Hi we are going to Aqua blu,march 28th can anyone please tell me because it will be easter when we are there ( good friday),do places close anytime, our first time to egypt any help would be great thanks :sun2 :cheers :think
taffy fflint wrote:
Hi we are going to Aqua blu,march 28th can anyone please tell me because it will be easter when we are there ( good friday),do places close anytime, our first time to egypt any help would be great thanks :sun2 :cheers :think

Doubtful as Egypt is a predominantly Muslim country but around Sharm nothing closes even during prayers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.