Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Don't know about the above hotels, but the Karbel definitely has 8 family rooms. Would be plenty big enough for you - we are a family of 5 and it was fine for us. Huge rooms which are actually seperated by door into 2 seperate bedrooms.

Julesx
The Belcekiz has only standard rooms which sleep up to 3 ... and they are the smallest rooms I have ever come across anywhere in the world! We asked to change rooms and all the rooms we were shown were a similar size but we were eventually given one of the 2 studios with a kitchen area and shower room which are at the back of the tennis courts on the annexe side (but these are only available if you have booked direct with the hotel) - this slept 4/5, but in the same room, though there was plenty of space.

The hotel itself was great and would be ideal for children of 5 & 3 but I wouldn't recommend it on the basis of the rooms. I believe the Olu Deniz Resort has family rooms sleeping up to 6.
I agree with the above post whilst the BB is a great hotel we needed two rooms to accommodate us but that is OK with teens, not little ones. I think your best bet will be the Olu Deniz resort hotel, the Montana Pine is in a difficult location and although it looks beautiful I would think it is more suited to adults or families with older children, than the ODR.
there are plenty of opions up in hisaronu its close enough that it would not be a problem getting to the beach :sun2
as most run a free shuttle bus
Can only comment on the Olu Deniz Resort Hotel!!

We stayed there in July this year - our friends we went with (2 adults & 2 children) stayed in room 1021 (i think) in the main building. Their room was massive and had a huge bathroom.

Good Luck!

G
kbaby

The Blue Hotel at Olu Deniz has a 2 bedroom individual family unit with ground floor entry. Very close to the beach so great for getting the children to and from the beach not having to use public transport or private hire.
Also the night life is close too but not close enough to keep you or the kids awake. Again an ideal distance for walking the kids back in the evening when they've fallen asleep at the restaurant.
Email the hotel direct for the best price who BTW will answer quickly.

We were going to rent this unit for next month but the detached villa and pool in Ovacik just up the hill won the day.

Good luck.
ozdo- how did you find the hotel, its had such a mix of reviews lately that I dont know its the right one to book or not.
I shouldve also said 'Thank You' to everyone who took the time to reply
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.