DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
I think that you should jump in and book it at that price, I have just looked on Winter Sunshine Holidays who usually compare to TR and they want £443 for your dates x4 and a 2 bed apartment.

I don't think that you will get it cheaper any where.

Dave :tup
Dave WSH is 426.00 if you use our exclusive code of signing in under Travel Agent using htmember as the log in name and also password ;) - once through go to 'continue shopping'

Sorry Sue still dearer though - I checked alpharooms and that's also a tad dearer, as Dave says I'd book TR now while there's the 2 bedrooms available.
Hi Ya '

Just been back to WSH now £311 but applying my loyalty bonus £292.

Funny old game eh?

Dave :rofl
Thanks for taking the time to look and reply to my message.

I have just been on WHS and they are charging £426. Dave how did you get it to £311?

Thanks again x
Hi Again, :whoops

Sorry I messed that up, I only looked at the first section which was for 2 adults. although you can have a 2 bed apartment.

I have had another look and with the loyalty bonus a 2 bed apartment for 4 adults now shows at £416.

I do apologise, more haste less speed I suppose.

Dave :(
Have you tried somewhere2stay.com. I've just booked sol pelicanos with them and they were cheapest

Jo
WinterSunshineHolidays have now updated their site and our htmember code can be added from the homepage :tup
Can I ask please about this code and HT situation. Could someone explain how I can go about finding these codes etc. Many thanks
Go to their website:- http://www.wshtravel.com/

Click on sign in (at the top left). Under Travel Agents type username htmember. Password htmember. Then click 'Continue Shopping' this takes you back to the home page where you can enter your search. :tup
a friend of mine booked direct with the the apartments. but that was a few years ago, i checked and he said he thinks they dont do this anymore but worth googling them and having a go.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.