Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Just do dummy bookings on their website, and it will show you the seat plans.
bluwise wrote:
Thanks but have done that.

So you've seen the seatplans for the aircraft scheduled, so can tell if any flights are on A330s, or am I missing something?
I really didn't want to check all of their flights on dummy bookings as they are quite frequent and was looking for a short cut - besides, the more you look the more the flights cost!!
Am open to a different date/month if I know they are using the A330 - have only checked most of departures within a week in June.
Hope I am explaining my query properly now. ;)
bluwise,

Surely the most important thing is the destination, date and price. Not the aircraft type? After all, it's not that long of a flight. While the A330's are nice aircraft, the interiors aren't that special in the grand scheme of thing. I'm happy to check aircraft on dates, but I don't have the time to trawl through every flight. What month are you looking at flying? September? From what I can see, there's no A330's being used in September.

Darren
Come on guys I'm sure you'll know by now that for some folk the type of aircraft IS important!

gaz
Thanks for looking Darren - I have checked a few other Dalaman dates and I can't see it via the seat plan either. Type of aircraft is important when you need a bit more space as this particular flight had that plus 2 abreast seating. As there only seems to be Monarch offering extra legroom that are not the exit seats, that limits us. Our priorities are 1) destination 2) seating pitch etc and then 3) price so not the 'usual' priority order it seems.
Appreciate your help though- I'll just keep looking.
Lot's of the Monarch aircraft have extra legroom rows at the front of the aircraft, with the same pitch as the A330 has in premium.
I've flown Monarch several times to Lanzarote and booked the premium cabin on the A330 as extra legroom. The majority of the time the aircraft was swapped to an A300, which seem to have the narrowest seats in the world lol.
I've also flown on their narrow bodied aircraft in the extra legroom rows. They are just as good as the premium cabin, just not 2 abreast.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.