Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Brin, Sa Coma is a nice family resort, nice beach, it's flat for walking around with the kids.
We stayed at the Hotel Paraiso a couple of years ago and I couldn't fault it.
Cala D'or - have a look at Club Martha. Lovely resort,lots of activities for children in the complex, a lot of nice restaurants for the adults. Would advise you to go self catering. That way you can choose where to go in the evening, and then come back for the nightly entertainment, which the kids love.
Club Martha's in Cala dor would be fine.

Also try Santa Ponsa, it's not too far from the Aquapark and the Pirates Show, but not quite as rowdy as Magaluf.
The Lagotel in Playa de Muro is a nice hotel to stay at. It has a very large pool area and also one across the road which is the hotels second pool.

Lots of entertainment for all ages, and the beach, shops are a few steps away.

check it out with http://www.eclipsedirect.co.uk
Hi, try Santa Ponsa, you have got the square, irish strip, or if you go near bus station, a good selection of bars that end too. It can be as quiet or lively as you want. You wont be dissapointed. How old are the children?
Sorry brin - just noticed kids ages! Not blonde honest lol!! My lad is 7 and he throughly enjoyed Santa Ponsa
Many thanks for all your replies, it has been really helpful. Am just looking at the different suggestions now and they all look nice to be honest! Will start working out the different prices and get back to you!
Hi Brin. Sa Coma is nice (although very British :shock: ). The beach is lovely and you are within walking distance of S'Illot, Cala Milor and Cala Bona for a change of scenery/bars/restaurants. It's also very flat (ideal for walking and buggies). Take a look at the hotel Coma Gran. Gx
coma gran very good entertainers ryan and joff were there wen we stayed for 2 weeks the food very nice with kids there verey own buffet section woulld highly reccomend coma gran hotel also the pool is very clean
Brin if you stay in a protur hotel or apartment in sa coma then you will have free entrace into their new water park everyday. And they also have club sa coma where you can get free activities, tennis, bike rides, horseriding, ect.

Here is their web site and you can book direct with them.

http://www.protur-hotels.com/

10% deposit and if you change your mind and want to book somewhere else they will return your deposit less an admin fee. You can cancel up to 2 days before departure. The 3 year old will get free food if you want to pay for H/B or A/I if you are S/C or on H/B. I stayed at the vista badia in august and we never used to come down to midday and always got a sunbed. The safari apartments they are pack in like sardines around the pool. If you pay for A/I you can each in 4 different hotels and get free food and drink in the water park all day. There is 3 a la carte reataurants to eat in on A/I and if you are on H/B there is a small supplement to pay to eat in the a la carte restaurants. A return taxi from the airport to sa coma is £50 each way.

You can pay for BB or H/B or A/I on a daily basis so if you are going out for a day just pay for dinner in the evening or not at all.

If you click on this link it should take you to club protur sa coma. It shows a video of all the free activities.

http://sacoma.protur-hotels.com/index.php?lng=uk

Sa coma has a lovely beach and promenade with 2 other resorts close by and its ideal for children with its gentle shelfing beach.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.