Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Which Resort
4 Posts
My personal preference is for Lagos, but if you could tell us what it is you look for in a holiday, we should be able to point you in the right direction.
near to beach, somewhere to walk on an evening. Believe visited Lagos for a day many years ago when in Armaco De Pera. Harbour. Somewhere preferably b and b or self catering to eat out somewhere different each evening
Lagos would tick all those boxes-( mind you, so would Alvor as well !! ), but Lagos probably has a greater choice of restaurants.Accommodation on or near the Marina would give you the harbour, put you close to Meia Praia, Lagos' longest beach -stretches almost as far as Alvor - and, when you want to walk into town, you'd have a pleasant riverside walk along the promenade.In addition, you would be close to the railway and bus stations should you wish to explore further afield.We use a small, family-run B&B hotel near to the Marina - send me a p.m. if you'd like contact details.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.