Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
hi there Martin

We are going back to hilton sharks bay next year.is that where you mean?

went with portland last year but got it much cheaper doing it DIY. We have booked saturday flights at easter with XL (not forgetting your promo code of TESCO for £20 per person off) x 5 and 2 rooms with Hilton.co.uk at the bargain price of $115 ( roughly£61) per room per night A/I. saved between £900-2000 depending on what flight day we would of chose with portland and we still have a better flight day :D

lyn

ps. my rooms booked with HSB for easter have now doubled in price via the hilton web. they are still offering rooms for £61 per room A/I for july and aug but i would suspect the price will also double in due course. anyone thinking of making a booking on any of the hilton hotels via their web for school holiday time is dont hestitate :D
We've booked with http://www.eclipsedirect.co.uk to return to the Conrad, Sharm next year.
As it's only Eclipse and First Choice who sell holidays to this hotel there aren't any other TOs to compare prices with.

Pippy :D
We've booked with Excel and the Coral Hilton independently. We'll be going to ... erm... the Coral Hilton.
i've also booked with eclipse for the coral sea resort next year as it was cheaper than first choice for the same holiday.
thomsons now do a "build your own" on their site and i played around with their packages and build your own and it was so much cheaper to build your own for exactly the same hotel. might be worth a look.
Everest - What are you doing about transfers?
Booked for next June 2007
Kosh, we'll be emailing Solimans at the Coral. We'll probably get them to pick us up.
Can you let me know the price they quote please? And I take it that's from Sharm?
Will do. And yes, that will be from Sharm.

Don't know how long it will take to get a price though. Wightlion will be getting the email address for Solimans when he goes there (unless someone already has it, or Farid's mobile number). I'm not holding my breath about getting the email addy though, Lion always seems to be asleep.
I'm sure Jorgie has all the goods on Solimans, Everest. She used to be in love with Farid!!!!! I'll ask her when she gets in.
Oi ,I am awake at the moment :lol:

wont be using sleazy travel thats for sure
We are looking to either go back again at the end of August or try February!
I have tried to build your own with Thomson but found it just brings up what they offer in their standard brochure - any tips?
Ive been trying Thomson 'build your own' as well and my prices are coming out more expensive than the brochure prices :cry: Goodness knows what I am doing wrong. :? So, I would be grateful for any tips to!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.