General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
That's amazing Wiz. Whatever happened to global warming? :que
Snow is quite normal in the north of Tunisia and Tabarka-Ain Draham is a famous ski resort. This winter has been the coldest recorded one for the last 10 years and it is quite normal to see tourists dining in padded jackets and scarves on the coldest days ---------------------- and sun bathing the next day! THAT is Tunisia! xx
It doesn't count unless there is enough to close the schools :rofl
Has anyone seen the pictures of the hurricane damage in Tunisia this weekend? I've just been having a look at pictures of Mahdia and Chot Meriem, between Sousse and Port el Kantaoui and believe me they are horrendous. :yikes
The weather over in that area has been terrible, Malta had what was described as the perfect storm with gale force 8-9 winds causing a lot of damage and sweeping one British man out to sea, it seems to have been that area of the Med that suffered the most.

I suppose this is going to become more common due to global warming :(
Apparently the evenings in Jan and February in Hurghada and Sharm have been colder and windier than they normally are as well. Hope it picks up by April or I will be packing fleeces for the evenings out.
You and me both Doe. I'm wondering whether to invest in some wellington boots and thermal long-johns. :rofl
and Helen's off to Malta. According to Graham it's awful there too. I hope it picks up by April for you all and I want good weather in Spain too for hubby and I.
The weather has gone mad this year in the Med area. Let's hope we all get some decent weather for our holidays but always remember rust is actually a sort of brown colour. :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.