General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I love all those programmes too, anything about holidays is great. I used to love watching Holiday and Wish you Were Here when I was a child.
so im as giddy as a goat...

When you get to Malaga Airport, you will be giddy as a goat with all the trekking around. :rofl

Have a good holiday. :sun2

Sanji
Must have watched Airline repeats dozens of times, would be nice if they filmed a new series.

Now all the travel programmes have disappeared like Sky Travel, Thomas Cook TV and Travel Deals Direct formally Thomson TV :!:
Love Holiday Airline, watched a repeat last Saturday at Larnaca Airport.

Have a lovely time kazza :sun2
I like watching Passport COntrol or Border COntrol, anything to do with Airports. I love the re-runs Airline as well :D
Me too!!!! I loved Sun Sea and A&E as well and have been watching Holiday Airport (set at Larnaca airport) even tho' I'm going to Majorca not Cyprus. Loved the programme that Nadia Sawalha did that was set in Majorca - think that had a couple of seasons run! Actually I love ANY programme that is holiday/airport related!
I watched sun sea and a&e last night, its brill, and I also watched the programme with nadia swalhla where she was helping people set up a bar in majorca..wish they would repeat that, I agree about new series of airline, would be great..especially if it was filmed at manchester airport,.manchester bein my hometown..:) cant wait guys 6 days and Im leaving on a jet plane...come fly with me lets fly lets fly away :)
Caz b

I noticed on sky that all the travel programmes are no longer ..how strange :O( :think
I like to watch the repeats of Airline and I liked all travel shows.
Wished I had seen the programme about Larnaca as we fly there in12 days. :tup
I worked in a travel agency years ago.
Irene
I even used to tape some of them. Saved them for cold, wet winter days. Was so taken with Costa Brava, I taped the Andrew Sachs language programme, as well as 'Holiday's' guide. Got so saddo that I had the script posted to me from the BBC. Nearest we get to it now is repeats of 'A Place in the Sun'.
A Place in the Sun, that was the Nadia Sawalha one wasn't it. That was really good.....shame there can't be one specific channel playing holiday/airport programmes continually....I'd be glued!

Irene Holiday Airport is on on Sunday about 1.30-2pm I think, can't remember which channel but if you've got Sky might be worth a gander!
shame there can't be one specific channel playing holiday/airport programmes continually

Please noooooo! I'm addicted to all those shows anyway. I used to laugh at people who turned up at the airport without their passport- thought they were totally daft - until last year when hubby left his flight bag in the hallway at home and we were an hour and a half away in the airport. :duh :really Thank God we always get there in time for check in opening.
Blue button on my Sky remote is nearly worn out with me searching for holiday programmes! What on earth has happened to all the holidays? We would sometimes spot a lovely hotel and decide we wanted to go there, now there's no hotels to be seen! What's the problem, I wonder?
Thanks - I have just recorded it as I will be watching F1 at that time. Will enjoy watching it tonight.
Irene
I just have to watch all the holiday-related programmes, my favourite is Sun Sea and A&E right now. Don't know what it is about them but they are just so fascinating. Loved the Holiday Swap (think its called that) but have not seen it around lately.
I think it was holiday showdown and I liked that too, I know it's a set up, but still amusing xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.