Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Try http://www.aegeanflights.com/ they have flights throughout the year.
also flythomascook do winter flights think these are the only 2 companies that do direct winter flights from dalaman to the uk
It is my understanding that Dalaman airport closes compleatly for winter months.
My daughter is flying home in November with aegeanflights.
It is my understanding that Dalaman airport closes compleatly for winter months.

Dalaman is open all year round
:D Hello

I just checked Aeagean flights and there fly from Manchester into Dalaman all year round. :lol:
Turkish Airlines fly into Dalaman throughout the winter (and summer) via Istanbul.

Cyprus Turkish Airlines also fly to Dalaman throughout the winter.

I think there's also some charter companies which fly there, best to check on somewhere like Travelsupermarket.com

Strawberry
Just been advised by newsletter from Birmingham International that Onur Air, flights available through Goldtrail, will be flying to Dalaman from Birmingham all through the winter.
another option is to fly to izmir then on to an airport in the uk with atlas jet http://www.atlasjet.com/en/hakk_filomuz.asp
yes that is also an option, I choosed to do that in ovember this year. cuz it is only 3 hours from marmaris. I booked ticket with lufthansa.
I recently tried to book a winter flight from Birmingham to Dalaman with Aegean flights using the carrier Onur. I was told all planes were full for all of the dates I requested in February. I then tried A1 for the same flights but was told there were still seats but they were £250. I have now heard that many of those winter flights have now been cancelled. So I gave up and booked through Thomas Cook from Gatwick.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.