Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Jollyposter, I have clicked on the link but when I click play, nothing happens. Have you got any suggestions?

Thanks
Sue :)
Sue you have to register then go onto recordings a drop down will appear of each day, click on Monday, then click on ITV 16.30.

It`s a good report, enjoy it
Great link Luci, Thankyou, I've just watched the programme and really enjoyed it.

Sue :)
p.s Thanks also to Christine for advise on how to access it and also to Jollyposter too. :kiss
Thanks, Luci. The link was great. Watched the original but watched again. As I have not yet mastered my DVD I will use it again for many programmes. Maybe even the next series of Benidorm the Comedy programme as the last series was on too late for me.
Thanks again
Helen
Hi managed to watch it on itv catch up after all :D
Danny
i cant seem to get it i have register i go back to monday 14th 16.30 but nothing comes up its just blank any help please

the fatboy
It's possible you need Flash Player and/or Java to watch them, most likely Flash. There is a recent post in Computer Problems with a link to the download site.

luci :wave
I read somewhere, I think on this forum, about a website called TVCatchUp.com, so went in and registered. When I tried to go into this today, I got a message saying the website had been terminated for violation of terms of conditions (or something similar to that). Does anyone else have a problem? I've only been on this once, to set up an account, so don't think it can be anything that I have done ! :que Was a bit unsure about how safe it was to load onto my laptop - anyone have any thoughts?
I've just tried it and got the same message. Looks like the site is no more unfortunately.

I have episodes of Wish You Were Here stored on it.

luci :wave
Thanks Luci. That's what I wanted to watch - been looking forward to logging in all week !
That's a blow. No Wish you were here for me either. :(
your welcome, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.