Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
I really don't think you have anything to worry about. My friend went on Sea Princess last year and loved it. We also have family who are on board right now and are having a fantastic time. I'm sure that you will both have a great time - it's so exciting doing your first cruise - when we booked ours a couple of years ago (on the Crown Princess) we were a little unsure what to expect but really loved it and have been again since then.
Hi Sea Princess (worried)
Don't be, we had a fantastic New Year cruise, we like fine dining and that was what we got, 2nd sitting, table for six, great food and service, menu changes daily, if you don't like a dish, the waiter will get you an alternative, entertainment was mostly very good in the theartre, not so hot in the lounge, very good itinery, particularly Montego bay, fab Doctors Cave Beach in the morning then our pre-arranged taxi took us up in the hills to the humming bird feeding station, they feed from your hand after hovering (sugar water) so enjoyed that, we always do our own thing on trips which supports the locals.
Also , there was a great Haiwain fun night on board and lots of other things to do if you've had enough sun,
Loved it so much we've already booked same cruise for next year. don't worry, be happy, as they say in the Caribbean
Rob & Brenda
Just remember, people love to write bad reviews (they far outweigh good ones).
Don't worry about what has been written, go with a clear mind otherwise you're vacation will be tarnished from the start.
Enjoy your trip.
:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.