Hello, My name's Kerry, I'm a feature writer for Take a Break Specials.

We produced a magazine called Win & Go which focuses on holiday stories. For our next issue, we're putting together a report on holidays and the disabled.

We want it to be an informative guide about what to be aware of, and look for, if you're booking a holiday abroad and have a disability.

Although holidays organised specifically with disabled people in mind will be a small part of the report, we really want to focus on everyday package holidays that families might take.

You're all very knowledgeable about this issue and it would be brilliant if you could suggest what, in your experience, are the most important things to know when choosing to go abroad.

For example, is there one country that should be avoided for wheelchair users? One resort that's particularly great if you're sight-impaired? How well do travel companies and resorts abroad look after a disabled person's needs? What do you think people choosing to travel independently should know before they head for the sun?

We're also looking for a case-study of a physically disabled person and their holiday experiences. If you'd like to appear in the magazine, you will of course be paid.

We want this report to encourage and inform people about travel. I hope you can help!

You can email me at kerry.sutch@bauer.co.uk.

Thanks,
Kerry