Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
XMAS 2007
7 Posts
The weather at xmas can be a mixed bag. If it's sunny it can get very warm, people are often on the beach. It can also be windy or wet, but usually it's very pleasant around that time. The evenings are chilly though, so make sure you take a jacket.

Don't know about the hotel.
I am a Scot and I often describe the CDS winter weather being like a Scottish summer. All this means I agree with wanakalu
We were in Fuengirola from 17th to 28th Dec last, and 6th to 21st of Jan and we had one wet night. that was a thunderstorm, it cleared up the next day....
Hi There

We spent the last three years in southern Spain for New Year. They days were sunny, but the nights were freezing and I mean freezing every bit as cold as in the UK.
Leprosy may not have been on the coast. I agree that the weather inland can be freezing but the coastal areas can be cold but no way as cold as the UK. I would equate the weather at it's coldest to a chilly autumn.
we have been for amas and have eaten our lunch on the balcony ,agreewith all the above,have not been to your hotel though
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.