Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Xmas in Alcudia
3 Posts
To the extent that previous years mean anything ... Two years ago, Xmas Day was blissful. Warm and clear blue skies. It was something of a miracle. The week till Christmas Eve was truly foul. Heavy rain and winds. But in general, December weather and that in January come to that has been decent enough the past three years. 16 degrees would be a typical temperature but it can feel warmer if you are out of any chill breeze. It's by no means impossible to sunbathe then, but not on the beach. Evenings though are cold and it can also feel damp, even with no rain around. Just one thing. Alcudia is very, very quiet at Christmas, but each year varies in terms of what is open and what isn't. A few Brit bars, for example, plan to be open through the winter, but we'll see. If you take a villa, make sure it has good heating. Even if the weather is warm outside, most houses inside are freezing.
Thanks for that, I'm still trying to find asuitable villa in our price range!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.