Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi there, am starting to search for myself so will try and keep you informed of who and what will be open. I know 'Rockerfellas bar' in Pto Alcudia is opening if you want a cheap and cheerful English style Xmas lunch, and 'Trios' restaurant in Pto Pollenca (very good food and reasonably priced).. I will be asking around a few of my favourite eateries over the next few weeks, and will try and find out costs and menus etc...
Heidi :tup
Thanks Heidi any help will be welcomed.
'Gavins at the port' (located in the Port of Alcudia) is opening for Xmas day, charging 35 euros adult, 20 euros for under 10..
It's a friendly bar and will be serving traditional british xmas dinner (3 course meal plus wine)
Tel: (0034)971546884 if you are interested, book soon as places are filling fast...
Just in case anyone is looking for somewhere for next xmas, we eventually eat at LuLu's bistro in pollensa. Can thoroughly recommend it, lovely people, lovely food and a lovely atmosphere together with the fact it was reasonably priced.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.