Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

Not sure if you have seen the xperience website. but here is the link to it, someone posted it for me a few weeks back as I was thinking of booking the Xperience Sea Breeze which is a new hotel the chain has opened in the Sharks Bay area.

http://www.xperience-hotels.com/front/section/hotelMainPage.htm?id=126

I think this hotel used to be the Three Corners Kiroseiz Resort and has been renamed since being taken over by Xperience. But as is the way of things when hotels are renamed a lot of companys do not update their web-sites & so for the next couple of years there is loads of confusion.

I haven't stayed there but the hotel is on the Peace Road just outside of Naama Bay, set back a little from the road. There are also the Kiroseiz bungalows I believe as well, which are away from the main hotel, but the hotel will no dount run a shuttle to the beach a few times a day & that is the beach you will use. There are not a huge amount of public beaches in Sharm so most hotels are either beachside & have a stretch of beach in front of them, or have a beach that they are linked too via a shuttle.

I think the bungalows come up cheaper as they are away from the main hotel facilities so it is worth double checking whay you are actually being quoted a price on.

Doe :sun2 :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.