Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
zante
8 Posts
We've stayed in Kalamaki last year. We also visited Tsilivi for a day. I definitely preferred Kalamaki. We stayed in the Anagenessis Village Hotel reviews here The apartments are basic but clean and very very friendly with everything you want. They only draw back is that they are quite a walk from the main resort. Children are made so welcome by Costas and Christina who have young children of their own. Such nice people they sent us a Christmas card out of the blue.

There are lots of lovely apartments on the main road through Kalamaki but they are busier and a bit nosier I should imagine.

Sarah
Thankyou for your reply i did think kalamaki was nice when we visited, i'll check out the apartment you stayed in. thanks again. :D
Hi,

I worked out in Zante last year and another resort you might want to consider is Alykes and Aylkanas. They're more traditional and quieter. They're really nice resorts filled with traditional tavernas and little restaurants and the hotels are beautiful. My Travel also have a kids club there if that interests you.

Tsilivi is great for kids if you go with First Choice to the Planos Bay. There's more happening there then most places, mini golf, bowling etc but its still relativly quiet so its great for kids. Really nice restaurants and bars too. Not too in your face.

Kalamaki is quite close to Laganas and is getting a busier nightlife now. Just thought i'd give you my opinion xxx
Thankyou i'll look into the places you've suggested. :lol:
Hi Stacey/Linzi. We are staying at the Akykanas Beach (or is it Village?) booked through Kosmar. These apartments get really good reviews. I hope we have made a good choice. Gx
We stayed at Grapevines Apartments in Alykanas through Sunstart(subsidiary of First Choice), see Hotel Review. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and wouldn't mind going back there.

Les
new for this season please post all enquiries for zakinthos/zante in this thread

thanks wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.