Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
We went to Zante for the last week in September and the 1st week in October. We had one day with occasional showers when no one even bothered to get out of the pool and 1 hour of torrential rain one evening. For the rest of the 2 weeks the sun shone.
Yes - we went to Zante in the last 2 weeks of Sept a few years ago and I don't know if we were just incredibly unlucky but it rained half the time we were there and has seriously put me off the place.
But that said we've had good weather in September in other places in Greece - Lesvos (1 rainy day), Kefalonia (hot and sunny the whole 2 weeks) & Halkidiki (one cloudy day and 1 downpour at night)
We went to Zante 2 years ago in september and the weather was great, we only had 1 heavy shower in a week and in 20 minutes you wouldn't have known it had rained although we did have thunder in the evening the same night. The rest of the time it was really hot.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.