Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Theres a couple of good reviews on here...........

http://www.reviewcentre.com/review124003.html

sam x
We will be staying in these apartments in June this year. I have been to Es Cana 2x staying in different hotels but have always used the pool @ the Zodiac and had a few lunches there. First time in Es Cana we stayed @ Vista al Mar which is accross the road and you get a pool pass for discounted sunbed hire @ Zodiac while you are there. The Zodiac apartments are rignt on the beach and have balconies over looking the sea and their own private beach! There always seemed to be plenty of entertainment on in the hotel.

We only have 8 weeks to go before our hols and will give a full report on the hotel when I get back........

Kal
Does anyone have the direct number to this complex?
can any one tell me what they are like please am going next year but have 5 kids and 4 adults to please so want to make sure they are ok thank for your help :)
We are going to the zodiac apartments in june and we need to contact them with regards to some special needs.

Can anybody help with a conact number?
Are they in San Antonio Bay ?

This is the only number I can find: +34 666 275 719

Also an email address apartamentoszodiac@hotmail.com

Hope it helps

Kath HT Admin
Thanks for the quick reply Kath.

The apartments are in Es Cana.
Oh blimey. :oops:

If you can wait uintil Tuesday, I will get the detals for you from a friend ?

Kath HT Admin
http://www.panoramaholidays.co.uk/AniteNextPage.asp?p=ACCOMDETAIL&xml=GENSEASONCODE%20S06&xml=TOUROPERATORCODE%209381

I think if you ring the help line at the above link they will give you the number.The company used to own the Zodiac but this may not be the case now,John.
I am wanting to book accommodation only at these apartments in Es Cana, but have searched different sites such as Alpha Rooms, Winter Sunshine Holidays, Expedia. Etc without success. :cry: Does the apertments have their own website where I can book? Can anyone please help? :!:

Thank you
Does anyone know who I can book the Zodiac Apartments with - preferebly on a DIY basis? Many thanks.
The web address for the travel company run by the Hayes family who own the Zodiac is http://www.panoramaibiza.com (it won't let me post it properly because I'm new). It looks like you can only book the Blanco y Negro next door, though it may be worth contacting them about the Zodiac.

Edit to activate web address allmen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.