Lindos Gardens Aparthotel

8 of 17 hotels in Lindos

4 out of 5 from 34 reviews
Κrana - Lindos, Λίνδος, Lindos 85107, Greece
The friendly Lindos Gardens are located above the idyllic resort of Lindos in a quiet area of the resort. Simple but comfortable accommodation set in blocks either around the pleasant pool area or built into the mountainside.

34 Reviews

• Good

• Entertainment
  • Food
  • Location
Complex was spotless!
6 years ago
We stayed at Lindos Gardens for 2 weeks in June/July 2010. I've marked entertainment as 'none' because we always went down into the village but there always seemed to be something going on in the evening.

It was very clean, probably the nicest apartments we’ve stayed at in Greece.
We had a 2 bed apartment for 2 of us; the main bedroom had twin beds, dressing table, chest of drawers, wardrobe, 2 bedside cabinets with drawers and 2 bedside lights. The wardrobe had a safety deposit box that cost 30 for 2 weeks.

The other room also had twin beds, wardrobe, and chest of drawers, bedside cabinets with lights, table and 4 chairs. Also a 2 ring hob in a unit with a sink, fridge and kettle but no toaster.
The cooking facilities were probably a bit poor if you wanted to cook anything much but it didn’t bother us as I never even turned the hob on. All the bedroom furniture was modern and light.

The bathroom was very clean, fully tiled with a full bath but no shower curtain.
We had hot water mainly, apart from a few days where we understand they’d switched from heating the water to solar heating.

Our room had a large patio with a glancing view of the Acropolis. It was quite private which was nice.

The maintenance and cleaning of our room was excellent with towels and bedding being changed regularly.

There is a bar that does happy hour (6:30 pm I think), it was usually quite busy while we were there but that was during the World Cup. The infinity pool is lovely, it was quite quiet when we were there, you could usually get sunbeds even at 10:30am.
There is a bar/cafe on that level but it only did basic snacks, chips, toasties etc.
There is a circular children’s pool a little lower down which was also quiet and a nice spot for late afternoon sun if you’d been on a trip.
The main pool is on the same level as the bar and reception, also very nice but we didn’t use it very often.

Lindos Gardens is built on the hill above the Village (Krana) and is a bit of a walk, especially from the beach but we were aware of this and it wasn’t an issue for us. You go up the left hand side of Flora supermarket (which was pretty cheap). We missed the turning to Lindos Gardens the first night going back and ended up at the Eleni.

The whole complex was spotless.

We’d definitely stay here again, in fact we tried to book for September but unfortunately it was fully booked.
Lyn Robins
6 years 7 months ago
Arrived early most unusual. As we have been to Lindos Gardens many times we knew what to expect and as usual had a very warm welcome from Mary on Reception. Of course another very warm welcome from Vassilis & Valentina later. We had a studio with amazing views overlooking the Acroplis & Bays. For anyone with walking difficulties it may be a problem but it
Barbara
6 years 10 months ago
Being an older couple, we were very dissatisfied with the location as our apartment which was halfway up a mountain. It was OK going down but a drag to get back up and the only consolation was that there was a pool and bar almost outside our apartment, so we only went down in the evening being virtually prisoners.there was maid service every day and the apartments were basis but very clean. the lack of cooking facilities made it almost impossible to do any cooking.The food at the hotel was very limited and expensive
Pete And Debbie
6 years 11 months ago
self catering basic just 2 hobs a toaster would of been good .
very well kept clean rooms towels and bedding cleaners where helpfull and friendly
great location for views which were amazing steep climb to the upper level very nice infinity pool
all staff were friendly and helpfull, usefull when carrying cases to the upper level
we used the hotel as a base and went out in the evenings there was entertainmentbut we did not see any
would use this hotel again we had a car and thought lindos was the nicest place on the island if we return to lindos we would definatley stay here again
Claire & Ian
6 years 11 months ago
We stayed in the middle block halfway up the hill adjacent to the infinity pool. The rooms were basic but nicely furnished and very, very clean but due to having dark metal doors and no blackout blinds were very hot a night (and very sunny at 5am!).Unfortunately the Air con is 63 Euro per week which we thought given the current exchange rate a bit expensive. The kitchenette had a fridge, kettle and two rings and basic utensils. Because Lindos is one of the more expensive resorts it would have been nice to have been able to make breakfasts / lunch in the apt but we were limited due to its basic set up. I know not everyone wants to cook on holiday but at 9euro per person for a small breakfast in the hotel and an average of 45E for a 2 course meal and litre of wine for two people, it would come in handy. The maid and porter service was second to none and the staff were extremely friendly. The hotel hires out laptops for you to use in your apt or by the pool as it has wireless internet. . The drinks bar and main bar charge around 4E per pint of local beer and 4.5e to 5.5e for a long drink. Prices in Lindos town are the same as it is a major day tripper stop off, however it was very beautiful and not a neon sign in sight!
The location of LG is at the top of the main entrance to Lindos adjacent to the Lindos Horizon studios and the Eleni apts. All of these hotels are a good 10 minute walk up the steep hill from Lindos but is fine for able bodied people. Honestly if you want good package holiday to Lindos then this and the Lindos Horizons are both great hotels.
Colin
7 years 7 months ago
Very Clean Food was avegrage Location close enough to Lindos Staff very freindly and help ful Entertainment was good. Would definately stay again
Sarah Kinton
7 years 8 months ago
we married there and eveything was perfect,but my cry out for help is did anyone find a turquoise bag full of my jewlery?my sister passed away and her ring is in there,please ,if anyone even saw it by the lowerground pool could you contact me?.lindos gardens was amazing,would defo visit again.x

*Admin edit phone number removed to protect poster from unwanted calls. Please contact admin if you have any information holidaytruthadmin@googlemail.com *
Cath
7 years 9 months ago
we have just returned from lindos gardens after a one week stay.although we didn't arrive until 4.30am there was a warm welcome and the bar was open{much needed after a long trip!}. our room was basic but clean, the only downside was the cooking facilities. although we intended to eat out every night it would have been nice to have a slice of toast or some warm coissants for breakfast, but self catering is a 2 ring hob!!there is a kettle and a fridge though! and no work top space either.there is no room for food storage so if you literaly plan on 'self catering' this isn't the place for you. food served in the hotel is of a decent standard.... burgers, breakfast,sandwiches and a few greek dishes. the staff were superb, all early 20's but couldn't do enough for you, friendly and enthusiastic. a 5 minute walk takes you to the main road where there are 2 supermarkets and a free bus which takes you into lindos town if you dont fancy the 5min walk. but we always had a taxi at night..4 euros, when the bus stopped running... its a very steep hill!}
Lee Sanderson
7 years 9 months ago
Extremely basic accomodation for those on a budget. Lindos view apartments 100 times better.
Patti
7 years 11 months ago
Hi I stayed at Lindos Gardens in Greece and I wouldnt recommend staying there if you are a single traveller
I arrived at 8.30am after travelling all night when I and several other parties arrived there was no accommodation ready - we were offered a free drink until something was ready (even though we arrived in the morning this was considered 1 of our 14 nights)we did not get rooms till nearly midday as the manager was out - the young receptionist was very nice but the manager was quite rude to us - the 1st room I was offered was nothing like the brochure and it was in the old part of the hotel near a wall over the far side(if you look in the brochure no pictures are printed of that part)I was next to a staff room - I refused to stay there and was put in a room next to reception which had no net over the window to stop mosquito's it was like a room where you normally go when you are leaving on your last day and need somewhere to change - on my second week I came back from a walk and found staff and a woman from a delivery van in my room - she wasnt well and they had unlocked my door to put her in - it was also very noisy especially when people were leaving at all hours and putting there suitcases next to my room - I found the owner manager not very nice, wasnt interested and the rep didnt help unless I paid to go to another hotel - So if you get the old part of the hotel you may not ge a nice room the new part is so much nicer - so towards the end of my second week I found a place in Lindos village which was much nicer and cheaper - also had to meet the bus on the last night (which was my 14th night so really the holiday was for 12 nights) at 1am to get a flight for 6.30 in the morning - we werent allowed to go into the airport until just after 6am so people were laying or sitting outside - it was awful - so wont be going with Olympic again either
Entertainment:

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below: