Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
cheers biff
the reviews where a great help

sounds brill for kids
My husband and I and our little girl who was 3 at the time went last May. Hotel nice and clean. Kids Club was well run with lots of activities to keep them occupied. Twice a week there is an evening kids club which allows the parents to go out and have a well earned meal on their own. There is a main pool and a childrens pool which was ideal. We were all inc. and there was plenty of food to satisfy all tastes - although after a few nights we ate out just to get out and about. The resort itself is well geared up for families. The beach in Alcudia is clean and the sea is VERY shallow which is great for little ones. This was our first holiday abroad with our little one and could not fault the hotel or resort. We are even going back this year, but trying a different resort as it was so child friendly.
Can anyone tell me if the nightly entertainment is indoors or outdoors. I prefer outdoors but the last couple of hols we have taken have been on an indoor stage.
Thanks
Marie

EDIT: Merged with existing topic
David HT Mod
Hotel nightly entertainment at the delfin verde is indoors. Although there does tend to be alot of people seated outside and the entertainment staff do venture outside for croud interaction. My wife and daughter went last June and have booked again for this June. Hope this helps.
hi there
my husband and I are going to the Defin Verde Marina in July with our 14 month baby. i was wondering could anyone please advise of hotel suitability. is there any shade around the pool, is there any places suitable to go to each day etc, i am just a bit worried that we may have choosen the wrong time of year and also beacuse she is teething and we are worried about other guests in the hotel complaining
Ste777, thats great, thanks very much.

Marie
Hi does anyone know if the evening entertainment is inside at this hotel , i am really looking for somewhere where you can sit out in the evening as we are taking small children and its easier to chase them round outside but read a couple of reviews which say things were inside. If anyone has just returned and could give me any info on this hotel i would be very grateful re kids clubs etc. thanx
ive booked for the delfin verde marina in alcudia for a week 2 adults 1 childwhos 5 and a 1 year old can anyone give me any info on the hotel the location and food

Never been to this hotel,but have looked at it for next year great reviews on this site and all others I have been on. Sounds great for families..
Would have gone this year but only visited Mallorca last october :lol:
We have been to this hotel on a number of occasions and it was very good. The receptionists are friendly and book you in quickly. There was a good choice of food and the entertainment was varied during the day and evenings. We had no complaints whatsoever.
Stayed at this hotel 5 years ago and it was foul. Food quality awful and appeared to be constantly re-heated. Lots of people, especially children were very ill. Pool wasn't too clever either. However I believe that things have improved dramatically and it is now getting good reviews. It is a bit of a trek to the beach for little legs.
We went to this hotel 3 years ago and it was great. I would go again but I think its quite expensive for a 2 star hotel, although it is not 2 star quality. The rooms are lovely, the pool lovely, the staff were really friendly, the food wasn't amazing but it was ok. The beach is just across the road and the hotel will provide a nice picnic for you. My son was always in the kids club playing games and getting certificates at night, he still talks about it now. I am certain that you won't be disappointed, you'll have a fab time. :lol: :D :lol:
thanks for your replies we are looking forward to it, i have read up on reviews 99% are good, but theres a few that has put me off!
has anyone recently been to delfin verde marina?????

ive just read a review on trip advisor saying they have had a few cases of food poisoning and have had to drain the pool, im going there next week and im just looking for any up dates as im taking a baby
ive looked at the reviews on this forum but theres nothing recently

:cry:
hya anyone satyed at the marina delfin verde in alcudia we are going there in may.2 adults 2 kids.any info at all thanx
I have merged your post with previous topics on this hotel which may have some information.

luci :wave
Hi reading with intrest your comments on this Hotel.we are thinking about going to Alcudia this summer. Am having trouble finding 2 bed apartments.May price up this Hotel .Where about is it? near the beach ? or Harbour?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.