Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hmm that may make sense . Our booking was with Portland . We were downstairs in the main part (shower only ). I liked our position though at the back of the pool gardens . Very quick hop for the morning sunbed run :rofl
Oh so that's how you managed to get a bed Lyn! You were spying from your room waiting for us to trek from the annexe with our towels and books and then you made a run for it! :rofl
Yeh you lot in the annex were way too slow :rofl You could just stagger out of your bed quite easily from our rooms with your eyes still shut .Quite enjoyed that morning towel run ,sitting chatting to fellow guests on the steps at 7am :rofl makes me want to go back now. Ahh so friendly there .
I am certainly going to miss it this year,like you say, it's so friendly. I can't book another holiday though my hubbie would go ballistic! Hope the Hemera can live up to it otherwise I know where I'll be going again next year even with the sunbed race :rofl
If it's any help Minione, I have stayed at the BB and the Hemera and would have difficulty choosing which one to return to! Both had different qualities we enjoyed but both were excellent hotels. We bought a villa whilst staying at the BB last summer so my days of All Inclusive are over, but I will definitely be going down to the BB for a Thai or Indian meal one evening this summer :)
Thanks for the reassurance Cazzholly! Enjoy your a la carte at the BB, we always do! :cheers
Oh I must be odd (well I know I am :rofl ) we booked with Portland, we had two rooms but both were in the Annex. They were great rooms, on the first floor at the end of a run of rooms. Only had showere though not baths, but no problem for us.

Doe :wave
Theres always got to be one hasn't there! Trust it to be you, I don't know of a room in the annexe without a bath :que were you in the staff quarters below :rofl
Hi not too worried about a bath only use a shower,my apartment here in Qatar doesnt have a bath either,the Annexe will do us fine away from the noise not interested in the sunbed run we are beach bums.
Do they supply beach towels at the BB.
minione wrote:
Theres always got to be one hasn't there! Trust it to be you, I don't know of a room in the annexe without a bath :que were you in the staff quarters below :rofl

:rofl No we were near the front of the annex, if I sat on my balcony I overlooked the Olu Deniz Resort hotel. We loved it there. I was glad we were in the annex as it was nice and quiet, we always managed to get sunbeds even though we were there in July, not round the pool but in the garden.

We had two rooms next to each other at the end of a run of rooms and my DH said it was like having the top half of a private villa. I liked the ceilings being Vaulted as although the rooms aren't that large it gave them a sort of airey feel. I would ask for them if we went back. :tup
Anyone been there yet.
Do they provide Towels for the pool areas.
Thanks in advance

Colin B :cheers
Does anyone know where you can book this hotel. Seems to only come up as a package and my daughter has already booked her flights.
Thanks

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
As far as I know it's only available with Thomson / Portland but you should be able to book it on an accomodation only basis via Thomson. you can also book direct but when we went in 2007 just the accomodation direct with them was more than a package price with flights .

Might also be worth checking the bed bookers owned by Thomson/TUI . Hotelopia for one .
You can book direct with the hotel. There is a form on their website for you to fill in your dates etc., they will send you an e-mail with the price per night. It's not cheap though, I haven't been able to DIY it cheaper than Thomsons so far. :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.