Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
gona be booking a bonus ski holiday tomorrow flying manchester to turin on the 19th dec and theres two different flight options TOM2702 dep 06:55. TOM2726 dep 06:20 can u tell me what the aircrafts will be ? thanks
Darren - what on earth happened with the Mombassa flight to Gatwick on Saturday?

Do you know what time the Goa flight eventually took off for Goa, and also what time it arrived back into Gatwick?
What aircraft type will be used please on the folowing flight.

Sorry,just booked it and dont know flight No as yet. :que

MANCHESTER TO CANCUN

WED 25th APRIL - 9-15 am

Rotterdam.
buster27,

Both are likely to be Boeing 737's.

Darren
Rotterdam,

MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM196/7) are operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER (winglats).

Darren
Hi Darren & BY-TOM-AMM-FCA only a week to go now.
London Gatwick-Punta Cana TOM070 / TOM071 wed 7th Dec - 21st Dec

Can you tell me what the inbound flight will be
06:45 TOM031 MONTEGO BAY or
07:50 TOM075 CANCUN I suspect this one but would be nice to know for certain.

Thanks in advance :cheers CalamityJane
CalamityJane,

It's LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM074/5) as you thought.

Darren
Hi Darren Thomson Airways flights Tom 144/145 Manchester/ Cancun on Saturdays are these on ex Tom Fly or First Choice 767.
Hello Holidaytruths !

Could anyone help me us out here please. We have booked a holiday with First Choice(thats Thomson yes ?) to Cancun Mexico in April. We have looked at the Thomson aircraft section,according to that we are flying on a 767er or something ??, but we dont have a clue how to pre-book 2 seats for me and Mum or what seats to ask for without a seat layout ?

All we have at the minute is a REF number,our flight date is 25/04/2012 from Manchester to Cancun,we think we fly at 9-15 am ?

can you help us please ?????

:que
qatarman,

MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM144/5) are currently an ex-TOM 76W.

Darren
AMSTERDAM,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your flights, MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM196/7) are operated by a former Thomsonfly Boeing 767-304/ER (long haul, 283 seats). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft photos and a seating plan. You can call the airline 90 days before your flight dates to pre-select seating, or 60 days online. Seating is personal preference. All seats in their respective cabins offer the same basic facilities so it's whatever you prefer really. A window, isle or centre seat. The only ones I'd say avoid are ones close to the toilets to avoid disturbance. If you want any further information, fire away.

Darren
Cheers Darren any chance it could change by 10th March or is this set for the full winter programme. If not how many seats in the Premium Cabin i can only find seating for 31 pax is this correct?
qatarman,

There's always a possibility of changes! It's ex-TOM for the full season as far as I'm aware. The ex-TOM's have 5 rows / 31 seats in premium so if for whatever reason there's a change, it'll be to an ex-FCA that have 9 rows / 63 seats so you won't lose out.

Darren
Have a question regarding Thomson and passengers with reduced mobility.

Basically Mum has reduced mobility now after having replacement knee surgery. Would Thomson be able to help with an isle seat perhaps or whatever ? She is currently using a stick,retired but she is reluctant to ask for help ?

We fly 25/04 - flight 196 ? from Manchester.
AMSTERDAM,

Give the airline a call as there are medical seats available onboard the aircraft so they can accomodate most passengers needs. Tell her not to worry about giving them a call and asking for assistance, that's what they are there for. They can also arrange assistance through the airport(s) as well if needed. Details are here. If she really doesn't want to ask for any help, just pre-book seat numbers on an isle close to one of the exits by calling the airline 90 days before the date of the flights, or 60 days online. There's a charge for selecting seats. Dooe number 2 is uses more often than not so a seat around there would probably be good.

Darren
Wow...that was quick ! :tup

Thanks for the information and help.much appreciated. Are the medical seats expensive ? We have already paid for seats together with First Choice. Could I still sit near Mum if she gets said help ? So many questions soz..
AMSTERDAM,

If there's a genuine need for them, there's no charge for the use of medical seats. They are normal seats, sometimes extra legroom, but close to an exit and toilets for obvious reasons. The best thing is to call the airline and discuss your requirements. They will be able to answer all your questions.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.