Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
thejohn,

Ex-FCA as far as I know but ask again closer to the time in case there's a change.

Darren
Could be either depending on maintenance. I had a ex Thomson coming back from HOG last week
thanks guys will check back later
john :)
LGW-HOG-LGW is going to be an ex tfly 767 for the whole winter. It's scheduled so no one is going to be downgraded or anything unpleasant like that.

Although the route only runs in November and then from 26th march 2012
While you're there by-tom, can you confirm the
Same for TOM48/49 LGW-CUN? Many thanks!
Julmops wrote:
Same for TOM48/49 LGW-CUN?

Ex-FCA currently.

Darren
Hi,

A long way off I know but, will the route LGW-CUN (18 April 2012) be served by the Dreamliner?

John
pizzajohn,

The 787's are further delayed and aren't expected to be arriving until January 2013, and unlikely to be entering long haul service until May 2013. More details on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
John,

Absolutely no chance as the Dreamliner won't fly with Thomson until 2013 now according to their new brochures ...
Julmops/Dazbo

Thank you for your quick replies

John
Thomson not getting the Dreamliner now until early 2013!!! It'll be obsolete by the time it goes into service!!
No delayed again until 2013 I think.

Darren, do Thomson use thier 767's to fly to Mombasa Kenya? Booking this today :-)
noooooobs wrote:
Darren, do Thomson use thier 767's to fly to Mombasa Kenya? Booking this today :-)

Yes, normally the ex-FCA's. Have a great time, it's a wonderful country.

Darren
Be carefull on the beach in Kenya. There have been a lot of kidnaps in the area.

How much longer can the Thomson/First Choice 767s keep going for? They should have been retired by now if the 787s had been delivered on time. How many hours/cycles have they done?
I'm sure thomson are saying the same, they should have the 787 by now. I've flown on one of the ex FCA 767 and one of the Thomson airways 767 in the last month and they are good old planes. Nothing wrong with them. I'd rather fly in a Boeing rather than a rickety old airbus lol.
Qman,

There's a few more years in the younger ones yet. They're getting on a bit, but with the high standard of maintenance they receive, they aren't past it just yet. Hours are as follows;

G-OOBK: 62872 hours as of 31/12/2010
G-OOBL: 65616 hours as of 31/12/2010
G-OOBM: 59084 hours as of 31/12/2009
G-OOAN: 92514 hours as of 31/12/2010
G-PJLO: 64233 hours as of 31/12/2010
G-DBLA: 66582 hours as of 31/12/2010

I don't have the number of cycles.

Darren
Hi Darren,
Can you please tell me what type of a/c operates MAN - PFO / TOM 2730 / 08.01.12 and return 15th
TOM 2731.
Chris1957,

MAN-PFO-MAN (TOM2730/1) are showing asan Airbus A321-200.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.