Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Oh that's a shame ;) I've always found them to be so irritating and annoying , a visual version of "Are we there yet?" :duh
Morning Darren

Do you know which aicraft will be operating TOM022 from Gatwick tomorrow ?

Many Thanks
hiya,

We have booked Doncaster to Sharm on 12th December flight number TOM 808. Could you tell me what aircraft this will be, we have pre-booked seats and I now have to pick them. Are there any to avoid? I was looking at 7a & 7b are these windowless seats? Is there any that have slightly more room?

Thanks for any help,

Anne ;)
paradiselover,

DSA-SSH-DSA (TOM808/9) are operated by a Bowing 737-800 (winglets). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including a seating plan. All seats are economy and therefore offer the same seat pitch. The exception are extra legroom seats on rows 15 and 16. Seating is personal preference, there aren't any 'best' seats. Row 7 has windows.

Darren
Hi

Just about to board G-OOBL on TOM002 not an ex Thomson as somone said !
Hi Darren

We are flying in January to Sanford and was wondering if you would know when our flight details would be confirmed.

Currently our flight TOM104/105 are showing as flights to and from cancun??

We have booked premium seats and was wondering what aircraft we would be on and what inflight entertain/movies would be avialable for our flight.

Thanks for any info

regards
John
johnparker72,

Your flights will be have been confirmed quite a while ago as schedules are put together 12 months in advance. The Cancun flight is the summer flight number, it changes in winter. Everything will be confirmed when ou get your tickets in December. MAN-SFB-MAN (TOM104/5) are operated by a former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. IFE for Jan / Feb won't be available until the beginning of January as it's changed every 2 months. I update the listing, linked from our What Aircraft? guide as soon as I get it. You can view the current listing (Nov / Dec) to give you an idea of what to expect.

Darren
Darren

Thank you for the info...

regards

JP
Am flying out on 01/12/11 Birmingham to Cancun TOM264, returning 15/12/11 TOM265 can you advise whether this will be ex First Choice or Thomson?

Many thanks
ferch73,

BHX-CUN-BHX (TOM264/5) are operated by an ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER. G-DBLA is assigned to the flight currently.

Darren
Hi Darren,

It's that time of year again! Could you tell me what plane will be flying on TOM2662 & 2663 MAN-FUE please? We were on a 757-200 last year but I think it might be a smaller plane this time!

Rachel
rachyh77,

What dates are you flying? MAN-FUE-MAN (TOM2662/3) are showing as an Airbus A321-200 for the most part.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Flying out on the 26/11 and back on the 3/12

Must be a sign of the times as the 757 was packed last year!

Thanks

Rachel
Hi Darren
We are fighing out from Man 2nd Dec to Ten on Tom2570 and back from Barbados on the 18th Tom109 can you tell me which aircraft they will be please
Thanks
Rogerdoger,

MAN-TFS (TOM2570) is operated by a Boeing 757-200. BGI-MAN (TOM109) is operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Hi darren,
Sorry to ask you as no doubt your busy but have done a search and cannot find the answer so here i am at the font of all knowledge, it's a question i asked in april, so here goes what's the aircraft type for the tom082/083 lgw-hog-lgw departing 1/2/12 returning 15/2/12.
thanks in advance
john
thejohn,

LGW-HOG-LGW (TOM082/3) are operated by a Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.