Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
With today's launch of the first 787 commercial flight, I hear the aircraft is 20% more economical than the 767. I take it Thomson will pass the saving on to its customers. :rofl
Hi

You will recall that last week I asked about the Arkefly aircraft and have since managed to find this bit of information that may be of interest to you too. Apparently the two aircraft you referred to for me which are likely to be used for the flights are as per the seating configuration on the right of this link.

http://www.arkefly.nl/BaseSites/ArkeFly/Content/Files/images/seatplan_767.png.

I will still check back with you in November to see whether the aircraft has been chosen for the TOM1558 on 2.12.11 NCL-TFS and TOM637 on 18.12.11 BGI to NCL.

Thomson Head Office says all the seats are 30" seat pitch - Arkefly say there are three standards of seating at 30,33 and 37.
Hi do yu know what plqne will be used tomorow flight tom194 to pureto plata from manchester amd return tom 163 on the 11th
Thanks
lbreslin,

MAN-POP-MAN (TOM194/163) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER (subject to change due to aircraft maintenance). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren,

I hope you are well, can you please advise the aircraft type for flight number TOM 4716 Gatwick - Lanzarotte 20/11 and returning on 27/11 on TOM 4717.

Thanks for your help,

Regards

Browndog
Browndog,

LGW-ACE-LGW (TOM4716/7) are showing as a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Dazbo

can you please advise what aircraft will be used for flight TOM7272 Birmingham to Tenerife on 27/12/11 returning on 10/01/11 TOM7273

cheers
james 84,

BHX-TFS-BHX (TOM7272/3) are showing as a Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Darren,
It's that time of year again :tup

Do you know what plane we will be on this year FC or Tom. London Gatwick-Punta Cana TOM070 / TOM071 wed 7th Dec - 21st Dec

Also what the previous inbound flight for aircraft will be.

Thanks in Advance :cheers

Regards
CalamityJane
CalamityJane,

I'll know for sure which 767-300/ER it'll be in about 2 weeks time, but should be an ex-FCA.

Darren
Calamityjane:-

It will be an ex-Fca.

It operates on an ex-Tom for November only.
Hi Thanks.
Much prefer the 2-3-2 layout
Hiya,any news on TOM IFE listings for Nov/Dec yet?
Many thanks
Perhaps Darren hasn't had time to update his link yet.

Thomson films for November/December 2011:

Outbound:

*The Tree of Life
*The Help
*Horrible Bosses
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Harry Potter 7 Part 2 (The Deathly Hallows)
The Smurfs
Monte Carlo
Friends with Benefits

Inbound:

*The Hangover Part 2
*Captain America : The First Avenger
*The Conspirator
Mr Popper's Penguins
Larry Crowne
Cars 2
Zoo Keeper
Lady Gaga Presents : The Monster Ball on Tour at Madison Square Garden

(Films marked with an asterisk (*) are premium cabin. Economy can upgrade for £5 each way, and will also gain video on demand.)
Sunaddict wrote:
Perhaps Darren hasn't had time to update his link yet.

It's not November yet! I don't update the IFE listing until the 1st of the month as the current listing is valid until Tuesday still.

Darren
Many thanks for your prompt replies
Hi Darren,

Flying Manchester - Cancun on Tuesday (TOM122). Will flights be back to normal following the disruption of tropical storm Rina or can I expect some delay/change of aircraft type?

Can you please confirm where the aircraft flies in from prior to our flight.

Thanks
gc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.