Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Yes they do Mazza, well at least the one i did had them.Don`t have a email address someone might have it.
Just found a spanish one losdalmatas@onasol.es if that is any good.
Sorry not with it of course it would be spanish Duh!
Yes the rooms in the center of the hotel on each floor have interconnecting rooms.
If you are thinking of booking I wouldn't book via the hotels web site onasol as they are quite expensive.
Thank you all for replies ..Sue i knew a had seen it on this forum but couldnt mind but the hotel has got back to me via e-mail so its good to know they have them .
Mike .....If i book through the hotel its far more expensive the hotel cost is way above what the family are paying for the total holiday ..So a think they are going to take the chance and book through travelrepublic and hope for the best Thanks again mazza
Yes as I said it's very expensive booking via onasol
I have been to this hotel many times although it's getting tired now and in need of a refit, it is still a very good hotel
The lifts can be a problem during busy times but you get there in the end
Excellent restaurant very friendly staff and in a good location.
hi, does anyone know if los dalmatas has internet access available.
i was thinking of going AI next year as it is one of the cheapest AI available. also is it more child friendly since changing to AI.
Yes they have two computers for guests use, they are in the room behind the reception area!

Best Regards - Taggy
I never noticed then Taggy, are they the coin operated ones or are they free?

Sue :)
Yeah they are the coin operated ones Sue! :tup

Best Regards - Taggy
They are normally expensive in the hotels, there's an internet cafe just around the corner from there which will probably be a lot cheaper but don't change any money there cos it's one of the rip off places. :)

Sue :)
does any one know if this hotel is more family friendly since changing to all inclusive....and if so does the restaraunt now do more kiddie friendly meals like burgers, nuggets etc.
Does anyone know what kind of rooms the ones at the front are with the bigger balconies? And how many they sleep?
Hi, we are booked into this hotel on 28th june next year, never been to Benidorm, looking forward to it, also hoping the food is nice, can someone just tell me is this hotel wristbands for all inc or a silly bit of card and all have to dine at the same time like we once had in Magaluf, as a large family with older teens we sometimes like to eat at different times.
Thankyou
I stayed in the Los Dalmatas in July this year. Out of all the places I've stayed in Benidorm, this was probably the worst.

- On arrival we had to wait over an hour for our room to be ready.
- The enterainment in the day was good with lots of activities, however the night time entertainment was shocking. It was the same two acts on every night; a Spanish singer and two drummers. We ended up going out every night.
- If you're not downstairs at 7am and waiting for the doors to open at 8am, the chances are you won't get a bed around the pool.
- Like a lot of people have said, the lifts are ridiculous. One of them had got stuck twice within 30 minutes of arriving. Another was out-of-order for a few days. The lifts would also stop in between floors, so you were able to look up/down and see half of a person stood there waiting for the lift. It was quicker using the stairs.
- Not enough bar staff, and they were all miserable.
- The food in the restaurant was OK, however not enough choice for children.
- Found a few cockroaches in our room.
- Location is excellent.

Would not go back to this hotel.
Thanks for your feedback iBenidorm, but sorry to hear that the hotel did not live up to expectations. When you have time, perhaps you may want to copy your report to our review page for this hotel, for the benefit of anyone else who may be considering staying there. Please click here.

Many thanks
David :wave
can anyone whos been to dalmatas tell me if it has an indoor heated pool.
No i am sure it doesn't have a indoor pool.
Some info here on the facilities available at the Hotel Los Dalmatas:
http://www.onasol.es/ing/hoteles/benidorm/dalmatas.htm

For our reviews of the hotel, please click here.

David :wave
I stayed there last year, it doesn't have an indoor pool i'm afraid!

Best Regards - Taggy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.