Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Paraiso 10
42 Posts
Hi Cazd, Paraiso 10 apt are on Calle de Lerida 7. I think that they are the ones next to what is known as Muggers Alley, (Don't read too much in to that because you hear conflicting reports) not far from the Outdoor Market and you were quite right to think that they are not far from The Rio Park. Also near to tThe Pueblo and the Helios. I hope that is of some help.

Sue :) :)
Hi Caz ... as Sue says, the Paraiso 10 complex is on Calle Lerida. It shares a swimming pool with the Vistamar Apartments which sit on the corner of Calle Lerida and Calle Cuenca, which is grid reference L9 on our Benidorm Levante Map.

Directly behind the complex as you walk uphill on Calle Cuenca are Hotel Flamingo Benidorm and Aparthotel Flamingo Playa. Walking downhill on Calle Cuenca towards the beach, you will find Hotel Caballo De Oro on the next block on your left hand side, and Hotel Rio Park just to your right.

If you are familiar with the bars and nightlife of Calle Gerona, they are just five streets downhill from the Paraiso 10 complex.

Sue also mentions the lane known to some as 'Muggers Alley' and to others as simply the 'Dirt Track'. Some will contradict reports about its safety record, for no reason other than they were not mugged there. But it has been a problem spot for many years, due to gypsies taking up residence on adjacent land particularly on the nights before and after market days, and more recently because of illegal immigrants taking over derelict homes on that piece of land.

It is a very convenient and tempting shortcut, but at night times particularly, it would be far better to stick to the busier and well lit streets.

David :wave
thanx for your help i know exactly where they are now

caz :lol:
:wave

Can anyone tell me how much the security deposit is at the Paraiso 10 apartments :?:

Thanks in advance.

Michelle
I am going to the paraiso 10 Apartments at the end of April next year with 2 - 12 yrs olds and a 6 yr old . I was just wandering if there is kids entertanment for them in the day or night at the Apartments or do we have to make our own Entertainment for them. If there is any body that has been to these Apartments with young kids can you please tell me so i know what to expect for them
from a 1st time holiday maker
Sharon :D

:fly
Hi Sharon ... as far as I am aware, Paraiso 10 is a mix of residential and holiday accommodation, and does not have any in-house entertainment. Some facilities (such as the pool area) are shared with the adjoining Vistamar Apts.

There are a number of other holiday complexes (hotels and self catering) in the vicinity and I'm sure that as long as you are spending a few euros on food or drinks, you and the kids will be most welcome to enjoy their facilities and entertainment too.

For our Paraiso 10 reviews page, please click here, bearing in mind that standards may vary according to individual owners and property managers.

Thanks David for your help . As this is my 1st time going abroad i dont know what to expect from the hotl or anything else around there . But i hope that i enjoy myself and the weather is great for a tan at the end of april/may. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed (lolol) . But then i still have another 11mths to worry about the weather so thank David for your help and no doubt i will be on and off this site befor i go with more worry's lolol

From Sharon
Sharon ... you are in a privileged position - you have 11 months to browse this forum and ask any questions you might have, so that you should know all there is to know about Benidorm before you get there !! :lol:

Can i ask is there a thomson Holiday Rep at the Parasio 10 app to help with anything that i might need as i would prefere a holiday rep in my app as i am a 1st time holiday tourist and i would like to have help if i need it when i am over there

Sharon
There will probably be a welcome meeting, occasional visits, and an emergency contact number. Other hotels and apartments nearby which are more heavily supported by Thomson (such as Hotel Rio Park) will have reps on duty more frequently, and I'm sure they would be happy to help you should the need arise outwith visits from your own rep.

Thanks David at least i have the reassurance that i need thanks for your help

Sharon
Can i also ask have the appartments got a fridge in them and do they have safety deposit boxes in the rooms as well

Sharon
Hi Sharon.

We stayed in these Apts about 6 years ago. As the Parasio 10 are apts they have a kitchen with a fridge and either a full cooker or hob, I can't remember which :?: there are also safes in the apts which you pay for in reception.
As David as said these apts are both holiday and residential accomodation, so you do have to respect this and try not to upset the locals, we always try to be a quiet as possible where ever we stay ie close doors not slam them, either tip toe or take heeled shoes off in corridors and apts. I don't think there's anything worse than hearing people in shoes clip clopping in the early hours of the morning. I think most of the residents apts are on the higher floors, I don't want to worry you as you will be on holiday to enjoy yourselves, :D :D but just be aware that some of the apts are peoples homes so they perhaps don't stay out as late as us holiday makers.

I'm sure you will have a great time as Beni as something for all ages.

Lizzie.
Another thing is the pool a heated pool as we are going at the end of April so i was just wandering if there are or not

Sharon
SharonC - There is an outdoor pool which is quite a good size, with an adjoined splash pool for children. They are shared with the neighbouring Vistamar Apts and are not heated unfortunately.

The Paraiso 10 Apts are a good choice though, i'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves 8)
Thanks Freda and Lizzie for all your help in this.And i hope i have a good time as it is my 1st holiday and i hope i come back saying it was great thanks

Sharon
Sharon, if the outdoor pool is too cold there is an indoor heated pool in the Flamingo Playa which is just around the corner, you can use it for a few euro.

Lizzie
We have booked a stay at Paraiso 10 in July with Wintersunshineholidays.com. Trouble is they tell us there is no reception facilities at the apartments on departure we have to vacate our apartment at 10am but we don't fly while 9pm, I'm not looking forward to hauling our luggage around all day. Does anybody know if there's a room to leave luggage at this place, or of any other suggestions of what to do? as We've never been faced with this dilemma before
We were there in April and there is a luggage room near reception for your cases. It might be worth asking at reception if there's any chance of keeping the apartment on as all the staff are really helpful.

Michelle :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.