Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Paraiso 10
42 Posts
Hi

Im off to the Parisio 10 on the 29th June, If anyone has anything they want me to look out for, take pictures off or taste any beer for them :lol: im happy to do so.

Better let me know in the next 3 weeks though!
Hi Firestar i am goint to those apparments next year . As you are going there this year can you let me know what is in the hotel room and is there fans in the rooms and anything else that you think i should know about. And the best places to take 2 12yr olds and a 6 yr old at night which is near the app and good for kids

Sharon
Sharon, consider it done. I will post some pictures up as well when I get back.

Anyone else? :?:
Fire star that would be great cant waite for you to return back and see some Photo's as well. By the way how long are you away for and i hope you get some great weather while you are there

Sharon
We have booked a stay at Paraiso 10 in July with Wintersunshineholidays.com. Trouble is they tell us there is no reception facilities at the apartments on departure we have to vacate our apartment at 10am but we don't fly while 9pm, I'm not looking forward to hauling our luggage around all day. Does anybody know if there's a room to leave luggage at this place, or of any other suggestions of what to do? as We've never been faced with this dilemma before

We stayed in the paraiso 10 last july and were able to keep our room on untill 4pm for about 20euros, ask as soon as you get there, the reception staff are really friendly
Thanks Fatboyrover, Can I ask, were an independent traveller or with a tour operator
I was with a tour operator, but i didn`t bother with the rep, i just asked at reception when i got there
Just back from the P10

Its €14 to keep your room until 4pm although you must ask and pay for this as soon as you check in.

I have pictures of a P10 and will post them up as soon as I get time, it was a great place to stay though and I have many good things to say about Benidorm (I was plesently surprised) but that is the last time I ever holiday within 50 miles of anyone north of Luton.
Hi Firestar great to hear that you are back from p10 cant waite to see your photo's when you get a chance to download them . Great to know that you can get the hotel longer . Do you think i would be able to book the hotel room past 4pm as our plane does not leave till 4 am in the morning and we were hoping to maybe keep the room till at least 9 or 10pm. As my youngest will only be 6 by the time we go (next april) and i know she will be a bit crabit if we dont get her down for a nap before we have to leave and head back to the airport. So i was hoping that we can keep the room as long as we possible can

Sharon
Hi Sharon

No, no longer that 4pm although I guess there is no harm in asking.
There of course is a room for your suitcases and showers etc.

I would think that its possible to rent the room for another day though directly through the hotel, then you could leave it at 03:55 am on the day you go!

Email them directly, as its a while until you go, I cant see that they can say no!

Pictures of the room soon!

One thing against the hotel and especially as you have children, there is no entertainment at all, although the hotel next door had the kids running around until 9-10 and it did look rather fun!
Thanks firestar i did find that out on this forum that there was no kids entertainment at the hotel and have had some good ideas as to where to go at night. Thanks for letting me know about departure details will look into that one thanks again for all your help

Sharon

PS cant waite to see your photo's soon thanks again
Firestar where are you with your photo's of the P10. I am dying to see what photo's you have taken .

Sharon
Just an update for anybody who read my previous question, the reception at Paraiso 10 is for use of Thompson customers only, so if like us you've booked independantly you can't even step foot into the area, we got told off once for using it as a short cut from the bar to the appartments! Wintersunshineholidays.com use an agent "Gestaltur" their office is down the road & any queries about your appartment were dealt through them. Because we wern't flying home while 9pm they offered the room till 12 noon for free, but I paid for an extra night so we could just leave for the airport at 6.30pm
Tubs can i ask you how much did you pay for an extra night as we are going to the P10 next year and our flight does not depart till 4 am in the morning and like you i dont want to leave the hotel room till near our time so as my wee one can get some kip eye before we head back to the airport

Sharonc
and i forgot to say we are booked with Thompson so will they let us stay longer then

Sharonc
Sharonc
As we were independent it cost around £35 for an extra night but someone posted here that Thompson customers can keep their rooms while 4pm for about £10.
But if you've booked a package with Thompsons are you sure that you have to vacate your room the day before you leave? I don't know if anybody else has got any ideas on this but In my experience if you have an early morning flight say on a Tuesday at 4am then its would be Tuesday that you vacate your room, Monday nights accommodation would be part of your package.
I dont know tubs but i will pop into thompson next week and ask but they did mention to us when we booked up that when we get there we should ask for a late booking at the begining of our holiday but i will pop in and ask them will let you know when i know

Sharonc
Pictures now removed.
Problems have been reported in this area due to construction works ... please click here for more.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.