Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi there, you could log onto Balkan Holidays and tap in Hotel only then follow directions. Grand Hotel Oasis comes out at 270.19 for two plus your flights. They are running at £204 each from Gatwick to Bourgas with Bulgarian Air, you could always look at the British airways new low prices but to Varna only, then a Taxi to Sunny Beach this would save a lot. I have just booked two returns to Varna end of May 2007 £148 return for two. Have a look and let us know. Tonyt
Can also tell you that the Oasis is an excellent hotel, right in the heart of the resort. Have stayed there twice before.

8) Toonman
Hi rollsroyce
Look on holidayhypermarket.co.uk, they have a week in SB starting from £240 flying from Gatwick.
Davedee
Hi Rolls, Wizz air have flights to Bourgas from luton on 12th Sept for £135 return for 10 nights.
thanks for your input all- especially davedee (holidayhypermarket) realy want to go on 2/9/06 flights go from cardiff (local) think ill bluff it out for a few weeks (seen some late deals 4/5/ august for about £250 so they are about)--no way will i pay over £300 for self catering. regards ken ---what a damn good site this is
Be careful re holidayhypermarket. They are quoting me £52 more than Balkan for the exact same holiday.

Patka
thanks for that Patka have got the balkan holiday brochure if front of me as i said i will wait a bit even if i dont get to go to bulgaria there always spain to fall back on --for a late deal regards ken
hi
have a look on holiday.co.uk, globalholidays.co.uk , packyourbags.com, latedeals.com, thisistravel.co.uk these all have hols to bulgaria you may need to be a few days flexiable with dates , the this is travel web is showing up hols half board for 211 at minute
good luck
if you cant find any why not try getting cheap flights and then booking hotel room seapartley ( cant spell) :oops: it can work out cheaper some times
the point in going on the 2./3/sept is that i work a three on three off shift pattern and if i go later it eats into my next shift pattern so instead of losing 3 days it would mean me losing 5 days and so messing up any chance of having another week off later. ken
Zoe

if you need a spell checker to use with windows explorer i use 1-spell down load can be found on this link

wizard
thanks for that zoemarksean (cant all be schoolteachers)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.