Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Royal garden Hotel used to be called Club 55, an all inclusive hotel,was not very good,was derelict for a couple of years, and last june reopened , WHAT a transfomation,totally refurbished,you would not have recognised it,we went in and had a look around, very plush, may give it a try ourselves next year,already booked our accomodation for this time,we like to stay in that area,we stay a short walk away from this hotel.
Thanks for your reply, well its all booked so roll on sept, i'll let you know how it goes when I get back,seems ages away at the min tho.
hi irisht my daughter and myself are going to the Royal Gardens 3 week tomorrow we had a visit at he end of last season it looked wonderful i will post a review when we get back

Wendy
That would be great thanks, hope you have a fantastic time away c ya :lol:
Hi

I wonder if any one can help are thinking of booking the above hotel for 10 days next month. Cant find any reviews.

Thanks in advance

Diane
Hey there, I have booked the Royal Garden for myself & other half in sept for 2 weeks all inclusive, was abit worried as there were no reviews when booking it, but took a chance & glad I have,there are a few reviews on trip advisor worth looking at. I emailed a lady who posted a review on it and asked her loads of questions she was more than happy to help, so it sounds really good and looking forward to it.
royal garden!
you lucky lucky people.
havent stayed there but we have an appartment just around the corner so we tend to spend quite a lot of time at the hotel.
completely rebuilt last year to a very high standard,staff are excellent, turkish bath excellent,rooms excellent,and the pool area is even better.
in a nice quite area, still lots of bars and restaurants down the road, catch the dolmus outside the hotel for 5tyl to go down the town or to the beech.
you wont be dissapionted, all my freinds i've taken to this hotel are already booking there rooms for 2008.
hope this helps and puts your mind at rest.
mike read
Hi We have just returned today from staying at the royal gardens the hotel was wonderful the rooms were brand new all the pillows beds top quality the towels changed everyday they were so soft i could go on my daughter and myself went bed and breakfast but we never got up for breakfast so can't comment on the food we have been going to Marmaris for 6 years and this was on of the good ones we have stopped at

Wendy
royal garden who is this booked through thanks,where is the location xx jan
Hey, I booked our holiday to Royal Gardens through cheapholidays.com, got a great price for 2 weeks all inclusive for sept, it is based in the Armutulan area I think, I only know from reviews etc, sorry if that is not spelt correct.
hi yes its in the armutulan area bus route 3 just before you get to the cemetery its a wonderful place i cnat say enough good things about it i booked it with a company called future travel i can give you the email address if you like
Many thanks for the replies. Really looking forward to it!

I am booking the accomodation through greatlatedeals.co.uk and the flight with flightline.co.uk. These seem to work out cheaper for half board rather then using a package company. We are going in July so it may depend on when you are travelling.

Diane
5TL for the dolmus? Last October it was either 1TL or 1.5TL.

wgipk.
Hi yes its 1 lira on the armutulan buses 1.25lira on the marmaris buses and 1.75 on the ichmeler buses

Wendy
well we've booked a late one to go here.
off tomorrow 10th.

spent several days on line and ringing travel booking shops, thought we wasn't goimg to get away.

hope its still as good while we are away,
we will post on our return.
found hotel to be worth is 4 stars.....possibly 3 if in the UK

rooms where small but cleaned every day
towels changed daily

food mainly set for european tastes, so if eggs and bacon / chips and beans are your must have's then go B&B and take the no 3 bus to town.

pool side sun bathing ares are large enough, but will be very busy in the mid summer months.

can recommend the local hospital having to spend two nights there. but thats another story.
hi does anyone know where the royal garden hotel is in maramaris :think
It is on the Eastern edge of the map, about where the figure 5 is shown, off the Mustafa Munir Elgin Boulevard, not far from the Harbour.

If you can't find the map on this site (neither could I any longer) there is a small copy

Here
if its the royal garden in armutalan you are after its the old hotel 55 which was completely refurbished last year. a lovely hotel, clean and tidy and a good locatoin about 15 min walk from beach front or a 2 min bus ride.some good resterants in the area.
hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.