Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Re: royal garden
54 Posts
hi thanks we did this as diy holiday an as it said it was refurbed we thought we couldn't go wrong :think
going last week of may for 1 week and hotel looks good looking forward to it:tup
going all inclusive so if food gets boring its cheap enough to go and eat out :)
we were actually just as cheap to go all inclusive than go half board and not much dearer than self catering :sun2
Thanks for your pm cajd, wishing you and yours all the best for a good holiday. Don'y forget to post a report and Hotel Review on your return. :cheers :cheers

Les
hi were you rooms fine etc
we have requested a high floor an poolview
we know this is not set in stone but we asked anyway
for all inclusive is it a band or card that they issue
it says gym and sauna is this any good or just small rooms with bits and pieces in
:tup
Looks a lovely hotel.It used to be called club 55 a 2 star all inc,then it was closed down about 5 years ago,derelict for a couple of years,then a total revamp 2 years ago,didnt know the place,had a little nosey around,would stay there myself.Top of a hill,No 3 dolmus,some good bars and restaurants for a night out close by at the bottom of the hill about 10 min walk,Cousins,Apex,Elvis and Sandras fun pub.Hope you enjoy it.
thanks
any more info gratefully recieved
Hi The room we had was a twin everything brand new they gave us bands we were on the 3rd floor at the front over the pool the views were great at the end of this floor was a sun terrace all round the side of the hotel the only reason we havent gone back to this hotel is its all inclusive and we like to go out for our evening meals

Wendy
thanks i guess we made a good choice by the sounds of it
we go all inclusive cause we have a kid and can eat whenever
also they get a drink take a couple of mouthfuls run off and play and forget then you have all sorts floating in it
we always like to eat out a couple of nights instead of hotel but we know option is there
hotel looks good and sound good so looking forward to it :cheers
I visited the Royal Garden in September 2007 for two weeks all inclusive for £450 each with my other half & another couple, we booked it DIY and what a holiday it was. Did not want to leave the place it was all so clean and new. We were on the top floor the view was great and we were able to watch the massive cruise liners dock at the harbour at night with all their lights from our balcony. Across the road is a 24 hour supermarket so it was great, though do bring a bag (not a carrier bag though) to smuggle the stuff in to the hotel as they take it off you if they see it. I have posted a massive review and lots of pictures on trip advisor. Enjoy
I am not sure if I am posting in the correct area so I apologise if not. Can anyone give me the email address for The Royal Garden Hotel Marmaris, I have been emailing as past few weeks and have not heard anything back then today decided to add a read receipt, however it has just came back to say it cannot be delivered as there is no mail server at that address. (the address I have been emailing is the one I got from their website info@royalgardenmarmaris.com)

Thanks

merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
no reviews on this hotel has anyone got a review as we are going in october any info on the surrounding area would also be much appreciated.
thanks
Sara

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
I am looking at this hotel for next year. Does anyone know if it is full of Russian guests
I stayed at the Royal Garden last August and it was fantastic. The majority of the guest were British, a few Turkish and a couple of Romanians. No Russian guests that I came across. We had a great time and have booked again for this August.
Hi,was wondering if anyone can give me any up to date views on this hotel as it does not seem to be listed in the hotel review section.
We have booked hotel for the end of august next year after holidaying in Marmaris for the first time in 6 years this year.We stayed in the Emre hotel in august and although found hotel very good a work collegue suggested we give the Royal Garden a go next year as he had read of excellent reviews regarding it.Any info would be very much appreciated,thanks in advance.

Gerry

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
hi my sister and friend were here last year and have booked to go in june again she says the food is excellent and the hotel is so clean and beautiful inside .the bus stops outside hotel about every 15min and it only takes 5min to get to marmaris .says it's one of the best hotels she's been to in turkey and met people there who have been going to it for years and are now friends .
enjoy your holiday :tup
Can anyone help?

Booked to go to this hotel in September, but on having read a post on another website it looks like this hotel may have closed down.

Have checked through Thomas Cook and Direct Holidays and there is no mention of it, does anyone know if it has closed down?

Any help appreciated.
royal garden not closed down , only for the winter, brilliant hotel,relaxy and look forward to your holiday
I booked a holiday for the Royal Garden Hotel on 21st Dec 2010 to stay from april 29th -6th may through Travel Republic. Yesterday I recieved an e-mail changing my hotel to another because of 'change of ownership' however when I contacted the sales team they told me that the contract with Royal Garden had been withdrawn. I have tried to book this hotel through various websites and my local travel agent without success which is making me very suspicious of any availability for the Royal Garden I also tried to e-mail them direct with no success, their e-mail address is now not recognised. Does anyone know anything? This is all very frustrating.
Over the past week or so several people have posted on another forum about the Royal Garden saying they have been advised that it has been sold. Other accomodation has been arranged for them!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.