Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Fayejanet

That number you gave me for parking near the airport , I think you said it was colled Blink Bonny... well that number is not recognized when i try and ring it

Can you confirm the name and let me know if they have recently changed their number please ?

Thanks
michaela
Does anyone know if Humberside are stopping their flights to Antalya airport in Turkey for next year? Just been having a look to get a price for next year but all thats coming up are flights to Dalaman.

Cheers
I know its a long time away but ive just looked at how much parking is for Oct 17th 2010 for a week and it comes up saying no spaces left ??? is it just because its too far away. Thanks
liana,
I would imagine with this being 13 months in the future they have not yet released all the information about next years parking, no need to worry.
Z.J.C
I thought it was that i just wanted to look at the prices and see if i should drive there or taxi thats all thanks x
New flights this year with Ryanair to Alicante. Flights start 12th April and will be 2xweekly at reasonable times.

Hopefully this will be the start of a return of all of the lost Spannish routes since the start of the downturn. FlyBE had trailled a flight to Malaga this summer with very high loads (averageing around 90%), but it seems the logistics of the operation, due to using an aircraft based at Southampton and doing w patterns) may have meant the route was too much trouble. Hopefully more to come from Ryanair should this do well.
Humberside is the nearest airport to me but never flown from there ,hopefully Ryanair will give me some options

Edit ..maybe not ,only 2 flights a week Tues and Saturday :duh
As i say Lincoln Imp, its probably just the start. If the flights do well then there will be more.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.