Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Please could anyone tell me how strict first choice are with regards to childrens ages in the kids club. My little boy will be 2&3/4 when we go in May, I wondered if he would be allowed in the kids club, you are supposed to be 3-5yrs. He does look alot older than he is, infact he was asked if he had started school yesterday!

Many thanks, I can't wait for my hols, great website to get everyone in the holiday mood... 15wks 3days and counting!

Love Nikki xx :D
Nikki,
Usually the kids reps have not got the kids ages in front of them so they dont know if he will be old enough :wink:
I am guilty of bumping up one of my sons ages for the kids clubs so that he can go in with his older brother, he is shy and would not go otherwise.

Loulou
Thanks Loulou, two hours of sunbathing without a little scalywag to watch sounds like pure heaven!! I'm sure he would much prefer playing with some friends too! :lol:
I'm in the same boat as you Nikki my liitle boy will be 2 3/4 when we go in September, and I was hoping he could go in with his brother who is 4.

I posted this question before on another thread, and I had a few replys back saying the kids clubs wouldn't do it because of insurance reasons, which is fair enough I suppose but a bit of a bummer for us :(

Its a shame they haven't got a Twety creche there.
Yeah I thought that about insurance. I guess we'll have to wait and see xx :? :?: :?
I was at Club Julian last year in June, my little boy wasn't 3 until July. He is a big three year old and looks/did look much older and I admit I made him out to be 3 :oops:

However, the Airtours reps there were quite happy to take "nearly 3 year olds" into the kids club as long as they were toilet trained. Hopefully your reps will be the same.

HTH

C x
Thanks c. He is a big boy, lots taller than all of his 3yr old friends. He's very nearlly toilet trained!! We just have the odd accident but by then I'm sure (I hope :!: ) that he will be fine by then!

The thought of 2hrs peace a day sounds sooooo good! :D :lol: :D

love nikki xx
Thats good we'll have to keep our fingers crossed then :P

I remember seeing a thread on one of the other forums from a kids rep who had worked at The Club Alize last season.
I'll have a bit of a root around to see if I can find it and I'll PM him/her and ask how srict they are.
You total star, thank you so much xxx
does anyone know if the entertainment staff that were at club alize last year will be there again this year? i know its not open for this year yet so will probably have to wait a while for an answer but some people might be in the know.thanks
hi

has anyone recently spoken to any of the staff that were working at the Club Alize last year?

does anyone know who will be working at the Club Alize this year if so can you please let me know.

mel
Hey.
When Is Everyone Off To Club Alize?
Anyone Going Soon?

Ive got about 10-ish weeks yet.. but im sure it will fly by! :D Can't wait me and my family had a wicked time last year.. hope its just as good with some of the same staff 8)
hey am off to the club alize this year again but i have 20 weeks until i go, i don't think i can wait that long :lol: .

the last time i heard from the staff that worked at the hotel last year they that most of the staff has changed this year. it will also be a totally different entertainment team this year.
Yes i heard the entertainment team is different..shame.But im sure they`ll be just as good.hopefully with the same dances :D . Hopefully their will be some of the old alize crew.. esp habib,alex etc.

Hope these couple of months fly by..we go july 10th.!
We are off to Club Alize 14 weeks today, can't wait, hope all the staff are as nice as last year, will miss Leo he was an Ace entertainer. Looking forward to the first lot of reviews.
For all those waiting for reviews on Club Alize there is a new one on trip advisor.
Just checked again and even though its says new review they went last June. Looks like we will have to keep waiting.
Awww you are soo lucky.. going so soon. i cant wait to go.
If your one of the first on here to go.. you'll have to come back and tell us what its like.!

8) 8 weeks and counting 8)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww you are soo lucky.. going so soon. i cant wait to go.
If your one of the first on here to go.. you'll have to come back and tell us what its like.!

Lets hope its all good. The only thing I have read which worries me is it being noisy on a night, we'll soon find out. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.