Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi
we are going in september for 2 weeks, have found out quite abit about these apartments off different sites and it all sound good, its not far from migros wich i assume is a great supermarket as i have read, also near beach, and kids school wich will be nice, i am trying to find out about scuba diving in the area,from what i can find out these appartments are almost ready, i would love to no how big the waterslides are on the apartments ? we have a bet with the kids on how big it is. :D
club alize is coming along really well. I will try to take a pic and post it on here if poss.
It is near migros. Not too far from the beach and shops.
a picture would be appreciated, does it look as though it is almost finished to you? thanks for the reply x
i haven't been past for a while, I will try to get there as soon as i can. I'll get some snaps and if you send me your email by private message i will send you the pics. xx
I have booked along with 8 other adults and a 14 year old as well as two 2 year olds ! To go to club Alize during October 05. I would love to here your holiday stories from club Aize this year. Is it ok for our group do you think ?:????? (i've never been to Turkey). Though others have(within the group) :? but not with children so young. We need to know if the building work is finished ?????? and it would be great to see some pics. Thanks.
welcome to ht hemmers :lol:
Hi all,

Have just spoken with Irfan the manager of Club Turquoise.(Daughters MSN messenger) You may remember that Club Alize is owned by a consortium which includes the owner of Club Turquoise. He tells me everything is on schedule, the pool is built and being tiled at the moment. He says the furniture is arriving on Friday. All in all he was very enthusiastic and seems to think I won't want to return to Turquoise. I remain to be convinced as Turquoise has been our 'spiritual holiday place' for the last six years. Things looking good for Alize however.

Wilson :wink:
Thanks Wilson, Its looking promising isnt it? I cant wait now Im dead excited xx
well im booked to go there on the 31st may,cant wait. Im hoping they've finished by then!. Stayed at hibiscus gardens last year and loved marmaris as a whole and didnt think twice about going back there.ill update on my return in june :D
i stayed at hibiscus gardens in 2003, then stayed at Hotel Alahan/ Club Alpina, (spent most of time at alpina as boyfriends parents stayed there) hibiscus was great in 2003 so i bet its even better now its changed so much, well hope Alize is finished when you go, you'll have to give us goss when you get back x
Booked for club alize for 23rd May, just paid final installment today so very excited!! Counting the weeks down now and will post some pics and news when i get back in June,
Nikki
hope you have a good holiday we go on 8th september :lol:
i am going to club alize 2nd may. are we first in
neilfinne,
I would say that you are definetly going to be one of the first in the Club Alize as it only opens on 1st May.
Hope you all have a great time!
well it`s my first time in marmaris so it looks like i`ve dropped lucky
i went past club aliza this morning and looking extremly nice, so all that are going will have a fab time.
i know that they are well ahead of scheduale
BIG THANKS TOKMAK :D :D :D :D :D
Please post without Caps lock on thanks Briar
looks good to go to club alize-marmaris. I can't wait, we go mid June. Does anyone know hot hot it will be then, need to know what to pack.
normal temps are between 80 - 90 degrees but may still feel a slight wind chill very late at night. pack sumer clothes but a cardigan or something just in case, some eopl dont feel it but others do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.