Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
***Pegasos Palace
3174 Posts
also richard it would be cheaper to go in a family room and they do have a door separating the sleeping areas at the palace and from what ive heard the kids dens arnt that good especiallly for privacy :wink:
Hi Hayley just checked on price for july 19th and it was £2330 for a family room flying from manchester. Still a good price I think. Who do you book through? Whats it like in middle of summer? is it red hot, busy and whats the mozzies like then?
Thanks
Rich
hi richard,
we really liked it in oct but the pools were just too cold and it was a bit too chilly at night for us so we decided to book july/aug, we were a bit worried that it would be too hot for the kids the youngest only being 20 months when we went this year but it was fantastic, it was really hot but you kind of not really notice, i think vicky06 will second me on that! its a different kind of heat to here. also the pools were lovely (the kids did'nt get blue lips like they did in oct) and its lovely and warm sitting round the bar at night. it cost us £1000 more than it cost in oct and it was worth every penny... i really cant fault the place and we have already booked to go again on the 12th july so that says it all really :D
hayley
sorry i forgot to mention mozzies... we found the mozzies to be about the same in july as they were in oct but would recommend sin kov :wink:
Hiya Hayley god i have been on here for ages!!!

Yes the heat in august was ok it was hot but you could cope with it quite easily my baby had turned 1 just 2days before we went and he was fine so i would say to anyone witha family not to worry about the heat although it did get hotter our last 2days and we did have to spend a bit more time in the pools.

Not sure what we doing next year, i would go back there another year looking for something else for next year but it might be novemeber cos i think my husband might be working away thorugh the summer....maybe lapland!! that def wont be hot !!

Jacuzzi suites are good for privacy at the palace you go through the door then the bedroom is to the right with sliding door then kids sleep down a few steps in the living area.

Vicky
Hello Peeps,

I haven't been on here in over a week (a record for me!). The forum is so quiet isn't it!

Just wanted to comment on the difference in the jacuzzi suites. Ours had a completely seperate bedroom, totally different to the other one we saw with the sliding door and sliding bit in the wall too. Ours had the main door kind of in the middle, when you walked in the bathroom was straight ahead of you with the main bedroom to the left and then to the right of the bathroom was the second bedroom/living area and balcony off of that. Excellent rooms though and would highly recommend one. Ours was on the border of the palace/tropical and overlooking the beach and the spa gardens although it was classed as tropical.

Hopefully some newcomers will appear soon to ask us loads of questions. :D
here's to surviving the awful weather at the moment and dreaming about Turkey.

Lots of love

Catherine xxx
have been looking at FC brochure for the Turkey holiday villiage, (went there myseld in october last year), but they only seem to be showing the "palace" side in the brochure, does anyone know why?
If you look back through these pages, somewhere there is a discussion about the Tropical being taken over by another chain I think and the two complexes being totally seperate.
Hi I was at the palace in oct and I spoke too 1 of the reps regarding the tropical and they said it was being takenover by Iberostar but you could still book it with FC's siter companies ie. eclipse and sunstart, but I went on the eclipse website and you could still book to go to both anyway. Personally I prefer the palace and hoping to go again this year.
Hope this helps if I got it right :D
bet its lovely, i love iberostar hotels, they look beautiful. Never stayed in one though....How have they seperated them? Or can you sill walk between them as you could. I was there in october 05, had problem with rep, but wont go into that!!!!
Hi you can still wander in between both hotels as far as I know but I don't know weather you can still use the facilities of the other hotel
:D Hi, I have booked to go to this hotel 20th sep 07, was just wandering if anyone else was booked to go around the same time and if the weather is still good that time of year?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.