Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Brenliz hope you have a great time we used Namaste a few years back and they were outstanding we did five days delhi agra it was great Namaste has everything planned perfectly our driver was a guy named sanjay he couldnt do enough for us so if you get sanjay say hi.slan :cheers
I am not around here that much these days so i think I missed your questions. Namaste were brilliant with us and the price was unbelievably cheap compared to more well known companies. I would love to hear about this trip as we still mean to return for a longer tour with them( but its difficult because my holidays aren't ideal times for such a trip).
Namaste changed our itinery after we made our bookings ( small changes but it was at our request). One thing I learned though- we had 5 days and early starts and it is tiring( pretty hot when we were there in October). If you don't have an afternoon now and again free then I would try to work it in. This would be important especially if you are not going to Goa for a rest at the end of it.
Thanks Irishman and Fiona. It was after reading about your trips that we decided to use Namaste. Will pass on your regards if we see your driver. I think they have tried to make our trip restful in places as they said it would be hot in April but we are prepared for being out and about early as we did a similar trip in Sri Lanka with 6.30 am starts and long journeys but it was well worth it. The only downside is we travel back early Sunday morning and have to go straight back to work on the Monday.
6.30 starts?? Wow you got a lie in as well :rofl
:yikes I would never manage work the next day- I am a bit of a nightmare for jetlag.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.