Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
The Sirenis Seaview Country Club could well be just what you're looking for!!

It can be booked through Direct Holidays for the best price or On the beach.

Alternatively, book it DIY through Alpha Rooms and your own flights and save a few more £££.

We've been 3 times and we're also going back next August....might see you there :)
Hi I am looking at Ibiza for next year after 4 years in corfu, i have found Playa Bella Apartments in San Antionio Bay, it looks fantastic for kids and families, right on the beach, splash pool, kids entertainment etc, everything is within walking distance, book through First Choice, we are hoping to book up this weekend, hope this helps.
Hi,
I would suggest either of the Don Toni hotels or Palm Beach in Playa Den Bossa.All are right on the beach and have the advantage of kids clubs.They also have great entertainment all day and at night making it a perfect family choice.
Escana is a fab resort, with lots to do and realy family friendly, been there 7 times in total and never had a bad stay. San Antonio is much bigger and has more nightlife which does attract the younger party people but it depends what your looking for.
Amanda.
Id go for don toni hotel too (Or any of the fiesta hotels) in pdb- have great entertainment for the kids- and the food is gorgeous. Just as well you are thinking of going all inclusive because (In my opinion only)- I found ibiza to be expensive for drinks and food. (Compared to other destinations). You really wont go wrong with this hotel!

Belly
hi we have been goin to playa den bossa since 2003 and love it the beach is fab for kidsand its easy to get about don toni club or club playa den bossa plenty to do and the food is great lots of choice. they are both on the beach and near the aqua park. mel&tony
club playa den bossa is begining rented out this year.so don;t book that hotel.its going to be for clubbers only style hotel.renamed as well

Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel
It will be our first time to holiday in Ibiza beginning of Sept. Have booked flights but have not booked hotel/apartment yet Any advice on what resort area and hotel/apartment We are a mature married couple, like quizes bingo visiting bars with entertainment, dining out. not to fussy on discos but enjoy a dance.
Hi
I have stayed in San Antonio (Mestret Apts, Awful), San Antonio Bay (Arenal Hotel, lovely hotel, and fantastic location) and Port Des Torrent (Sirenis Seaview, ok but rubbish location)

From the little you have mentioned about your likes and ages, the Arenal in the bay area would suit you as would the Sirenis Seaview, the Sirenis is mainly a family hotel wih loads of kids, but if you went just after kids go back to school it wont be so kid orientated They have quizzes and bingo, not sure about the dancing tho, didnt see any adults dancing when we were there last week, you are also 20min walk into Port Des Torret and 35 mins to the bay, but there is a good bus service right outside hotel, once every hour
We travelled around a lot mroe this time as our weather wasnt very good. We got buses to Ibiza town ad to es Cana to go to the hippy market
just remind you that ibiza always has kids.hols are different in each country.ok oit of uk hols you don;t get so many brits.but they are still there from all over the world.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.