Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
If anyone can provide Karen with some recent feedback from the Hotel Arenal, we would be grateful if you could also take time to update our reviews page ...

Many thanks
David :wave
Ibiza is a small island and we used the buses quite a lot. Went to Ibiza Town, which was very busy, and Santa Eulalia, which was lovely. You can get to the other side of the island in 30 minutes.
We are planning to go next summer, any recommendation on hotels? Location is more important I think. Many thanks. Keith
ok a lot to do in that area.kids play parks ect.you could make your way over to playa den bossa for the waterpark.d i y is cheaper than going with reps.but if you not sure what to do.book with them.just a matter of getting a few buses.beach would be a good day out.sandcastle ect.take a look at the boat trips they do over the other side of bay.ie glass bottem boats.

just a short walk from the egg on your way to ibiza town,there is go karting. on the right hand side of road.and where the egg is .the san antonio express train leaves from there puffing billy train?.nice way to see san an and the area.

make your way over to ibiza town port area one day.easy to get to from bus station.bus # 3 .and have a look at the big boats you get coming in.yachts.

mine you thats if you can get your son out of the pool outdoor and indoor.and away from all the mates he will make

Also available to hotel guests are tennis and squash courts, table-tennis, mini-golf, a pool-table and even a playground for the little 'uns.
kwat35

how old are you? and how many are going.do you wish to go s/c or h/b.what time of year are you planning to go.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.