Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi were flying from exeter on the 16th back to club alize , although ive never been to your hotel i'm sure your little girl will have a fab time as the turks love the kids and i;m sure you will love marmaris we went for first time 3 years ago now keep going back every year , enjoy your hols (i know you will) cheers simon
:lol:
Thanks Simon,

we sure will enjoy our hols!!!!

Hope you and family enjoy yours.

see you in turkey.

8) 8) 8)
Very few people only have one holiday in Turkey. It's the sort of place that draws you back time and time again.
Its our first time to Turkey to this year we are going to Calis Beach bit worried about our 17 year old daughter being hassled though,any advice?. Anyone going from Exeter on the 23rd July?.
hi weve got a 17 year old daughter and yes she did get a fair bit of attention when we went for a meal but it was all good natured so it did'nt bother us (in fact she probably enjoyed it) so dont worry you will have a fantastic time, were going from exeter on the 16th , enjoy cheers simon
This question comes up quite a lot about young girls and hassle ,yes they will get attention . Young turkish men are naturally chatty espesially where a good looking girl is concerned .Just take it as fun ,if it gets to much just poliely and firmly put a stop to it .Enjoy your holiday.

Bluepeterno1
Thanks for the advice I have warned her but she doesnt seem bothered. It will probably bother me more than her. Cant wait only two weeks to go.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.