Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Last year, had hair cut and styled in hairdressers called Mono Hair, situated within Club Aida ( run independently of the hotel) They speak very good English and both my mum, daughter and I used them on several occassions, as did lots of others, and found them really good. There is a spa there also where you could have your turkish bath. I have no hesitation in recommending both of them to you.
We went to the Turkish bath at Armutalan and I would highly recommend it. We had the full work - massage, mud packs, the lot, and it was worth every penny.
What is it called please Blondiescot or where is it near? We are staying in Armutalan and know the area quite well.
I'm not sure exactly how to give you directions to it, as our visit was organised through the hotel in Icmeler where we were staying at the time. However, if you do an online search for Armutalan Turkish Bath or hamman, you should find it. It was very good.
having tried most hairdressers in marmaris..and been disappointed...."she who must be obeyed" recommends sebastian near the ataturk statue. pm for price list
Turkish baths are 15 ytl for basic..... scrub, soap and massage
30 ytl for deluxe... scrub, facewash, foot scrub, body massage head massage, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room
15 ytl for tan preserver and relax massage on your last day
can't advertise so have to pm
My mum and I used the Armutulan Turkish Bath last year. I can't remember the name of it but the entrance to it is to the side of the Antique Palace hotel. We had the works and it was fab, staff were really friendly and most of them spoke very good english, would definately recommend it. :cheers
Thanks everyone for the info, most helpful. Will definitely try the Armutalan Turkish Bath - been going to Marmaris for 9 years and didn't even know it existed! :cheers
the antique palace gets very crowded and the service is poor...also no steam room and lounge ares...it's bit like a cattle market..there are better baths for the same money.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.