General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We are having a week in Egypt Easter and trying long haul for the first time in July . Going to cuba as it was cheaper than Europe.
We are going to India in March and to Egypt in July and im sure we will go somewhere before the end of the year again ....colleen
Going to Caribbean Village Agadir Morocco for a week AI at Easter, then 2 weeks B & B at the lorenzo Hotel Lassi in Kephalonia in August
A week in Krakow in May, and a week in Turkey in September (assuming my replacement flights with Monarch don't go the way of my Globespan ones!!) Hoping for at least one other trip to Egypt, so fingers crossed!
the only planned holiday is for the family 1 week on Zakynthos in May :tup hope to go to Rhodes or Corfu in October :sun2
Off to Tunisia in 4 weeks also have 2 weeks in the Maldives later in the year and hope to fit in a week in the sun somewhere at the end of the year :tup
Were off to mexico in march ( beyond excited :rofl !) for 2 weeks and hopefully a week in murcia to see our friends , maybe july :tup
Just booked for Egypt in March. Sick of this cold weather!! Also off to Ibiza at the end of May for two weeks. Debating whether to go to Sicily or Skiathos in September and maybe the Canaries in December. Decisions, decisions!!!
wev'e got china & malaysia in april,for 2 weeks
olu deniz in june,for a week
icmeler in sept,for 2 weeks then
new york & florida in oct,for 2 weeks
and heres to a skint 2010,paying for them all :yikes
tracy
hi all....going for 2 weeks in july to the lago taurito, playa taurito, in gran caneria, 2 weeks of real holidays for me as is AI....so no cooking and no dishes and no cleanning....so cant wait...booked it in oct
Only one planned so far for me this year; Egypt in 8 weeks then somewhere in the Far East / Indian Ocean region hopefully later this year. I'll probably have a quick trip somewhere in between, but nothing concrete as yet.

Darren
Egypt for us in May. Nothing else booked but will probably go away later in year depending on money.

Mary
Centerparcs during the easter holidays
Lake Garda for May half term
France / Disney for Oct half term
Bluestone for a few days before Christmas

and a few UK camping trips,if we have nice enough weather!
April - Lanzarote 1 week
May - Benidorm 4 days
June - Turkey 1 week
July - Spain 1 week
August - Mauritius - 2 weeks
September - Turkey - 1 week

Phew ! :tongue
We Land in Larnaca at 15.20 on the 23rd June,then on to the Tasia Maris Gardens Appts. :sun2
Kenya for two weeks in September. 3 day safari and 11 day beach.

Soooo excited, have hardly done any long haul so this is a biggie for me!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.