Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Those 3/4 day trips are very hard to come by.

My company do them all the time as they regularly hold seminars in Cyprus on the east of the island. They always book all parts of the trip individually.

I'm a huge DIY advocate as it's so easy and usually much cheaper. Check the BA website for flights as they go back and forth daily between Heathrow and Larnaca. Also try AJet (formerly Helios) a schedule airline who fly from most UK airports on a daily basis. There's also EuroCypria and Cyprus Airways.

Try asking the Q in the DIY or Flights section you may get more replies but I think I've pretty much covered all the Schedule airlines that go to Larnaca.

The other option is to book seperate return trips with one of the Charter airlines as they tend to sell them individually now. Thomson and Thomas Cook both do this.

As for accom that's easy if you just email the hotel/apartments directly they'll give you prices.

Good luck........sorry couldn't be more specific regarding accom but you don't say where you want to fly from or to and where you want to stay :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.