Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
youmay not get a reply as most hotels dont open until 1st may
contact your travel agent they ussualy do them things for you if you get no reply or better still have a look at the phone number of the hotel and contact them yourself
As the previous posts says many hotels don't open until early May. I'd wait till the 2nd (the first major arrivals of the season) and give them a call, it can be a busy time and often a little disorganised so you're unlikely to get a speedy reply to an email.
Hi there,

We are also off on the 9th May, but to trianda,(next town to ixia). Where are you flying from? we are going to the Blue Horizon beach resort, from cardiff. also can't wait to go :lol:
I'm also going on the 9th.-----------and counting!!!!
HI

We too are off on the 9th staying at elpida beach on outskirts of faliraki.
Usually we stay in afandou but last year so many places had closed thought we would try the Elpida beach, anyone with any info would be great.
Thanks Sue
Hi
I am flying from Newcastle we arrive in the early evening!!! Weird that 4 of us are all flying on the same day!! But then Wednesday will be the flight day for Rhodes!!!!

Never thought of that re the hotel not being open yet!!! Have contacted the travel agent but they only have the basic AI!!!

Will wait till about the 2nd/3rd of May.

Cant wait!!!

Gill x
We are flying from east mids arriving around lunch time . We cant wait either , counting the days lol.

Sue
Wow
I cant believe it is less than 2 weeks away!!!

Contcated hotel via email and have requested high floor rooms have left it at mountain views as been told that the pool views rooms can be noisy at night time re entertainment.

Gill x
Hey gill,

cool avatar(sp?) or what? :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.