General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
If you want to push the boat out :lol: , how about a 7 day Thomson cruise.? Something for everybody, organised trips ashore if you want a bit of culture, good food and entertainment, disabled passengers catered for. Just a couple of hours flight out to Palma, then a round trip back to base and a flight home. Take a look at the cruise reviews for inspiration.
Have noticed to on the Thomson cruise free drink package upgrades on offer :)
within your flight requirements you could have a look at Turkey/ Cyprus / or the Greek dodecanese islands all have a fair proportion of hilly venues but they can also offer some fairly flat areas for those with difficulties

wizard
I would recommend Cyprus as well. About 4½ hours on the plane.

We stayed in Protoras when we went and it was perfect. Plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. There was plenty to do during the day if you didnt want to just laze on the beach (Fig Tree Bay was gorgeous) with a water park in Ayia Napa which was a short bus ride away. The jeep safari in the Troodos Mountains was an excellent day out. In Cyprus, they drive on the same side of the road as us so hiring a car would also be an option to visit the rest of the Island.

Loads to do and a lovely place to visit.

:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.