Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
8 days to go
9 Posts
Have a great time. We stayed in the Socrates apartments in Stalis last year. We had a lovely holiday.
thats it cases packed and leaving for the airport in the morning this time tomorrow we will be in Stalis, Yipee :sun2
Wishing you a great holiday Ann. I'm sure it'll be fab :sun2
How did your hoilday go Ann and did you like the accomodation?
Taxi arrives for us in 3 hours. I suppose I should think about packing. I do hope Herself has ironed me some shirts.
Have a great time rpbristol.

Ann how was your holiday?
Had a great holiday in Stalis, we both loved it there,. Only problem was we had a bit of a hill to climb to our apartment, wonderful views from there though and we did cope with it, although I ended up with blisters on my feet. Went to Spinalonga and Knossos, both of which we wonderful. Also went on the happy train into the mountains, would recomend all these trips. We will go to Stalis again one day but not to the Koni Village because of the hill. :tup
Do you mean the Noddy Train to the mountains? Fun, isn't it?

Here

I'll write the review of the Creta Panorama (wonderful) and put up some photos when I have recovered.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.